Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

Must.  Take.  Series.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Gotta win this one, Bard better be on his game--or we will FIND HIM. Oops, did that sound sort of sick?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Well, we are all waiting for Bard to "turn the corner" but I think he is what he is.  Which is much better suited as a reliever.  The offense will need to carry this game.  My biggest concern is the butcher they have out in Center today........

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In the bag or over?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I am sure AGone wants the game to be really quick too.  He hates working late on get-away-days.  Look for him to go up hacking away........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    [QUOTE]I am sure AGone wants the game to be really quick too.  He hates working late on get-away-days.  Look for him to go up hacking away........
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

annoying

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : annoying
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

to say the leastSealedYell

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Daniel please keep the walks under two. And no balks today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : to say the least Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] That's just Mitch being Mitch.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": That's just Mitch being Mitch.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

more like Mitch being B itchTongue out

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I'm just telling it like it is.  I can't make this stuff up.  If I could, I'd be working for Chuck Lorre or Larry David.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Peter Abraham/Boston Globe: Scott Podsednik is starting in center field. It's his first start in a major league game since Sept. 9, 2010. Valentine is reading "Banzai Babe Ruth: Baseball, Espionage, and Assassination During the 1934 Tour of Japan" by Robert K. Fitts. It's about the MLB All-Stars and their 1934 tour of Japan. Ruth, Lou Gehrig and Jimmie Foxx were on the trip along with Moe Berg, who was spying for the United States. Adrian Gonzalez is back in right field. Around 9:15 a.m., Gonzalez was one of a handful of players in the clubhouse (Podsednik, Dustin Pedroia, Josh Beckett were among the others) when Bobby Valentine walked by. "Is there a lineup?" he asked the manager. "I was trying to decide where you would play," Valentine said. "Play me wherever you want," Gonzalez said. If you think that happens with every player of his caliber, guess again.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

You gotta give AG credit for this - certainly shows he's a teamplayer...now if we could only get him to run out grounders I would stop complaining........

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : That's not true because in this thread alone you said he hates long games on getaway days and will be swinging at the first pitch....that has nothing to do with running out grounders...so it is clear no matter what he does you will have a problem with him. It is our job to laugh at you and make fun of you when you make these idiotic comments. It is a great arrangement
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

No, I'd back off - I'll take 2 of 3...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

So a former minor league catcher of ours who was below Lavarnway in the pecking order starts for a 1st place team and our guy is still in Pawtucket for a last place team??????? Interesting to say the least

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This guy has NASTY stuff!  Could be a long day???

Gotta work the count!  Tito had to go, but we should not throw out the baby with the bath water!  We do not work the pitch count like we used to. 

We absolutely need to work it, or this guy is going to make quick work of this outing!

KEY TO THE GAME!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts