Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

that worked out well!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Short leash time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : or he's had too much
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Bard needs a shut down inning now. Get it done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

short leash!   Please!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I hope "Buck Naked", Andino, et al have check their schedules b/c we play the O's the last weekend of the season and this time, we will not have anything to lose.  The role of SPOILER could quickly be reversed.  Payback Sux!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : Glad to see our guys listening.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Don't kid yourself, they've all got this forum on in the clubhouse, and probably on their smart phones during the game. We are more powerful than you'll ever know my friend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

BV getting smarter...Not waiting for Bard's post 90 pitches meltdown

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : Don't kid yourself, they've all got this forum on in the clubhouse, and probably on their smart phones during the game. We are more powerful than you'll ever know my friend.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

The really do.  2 years ago, after a long night of my Drew bashing, I was cranked called like 10X in a row from a # w/ a 404 area code

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomp4. Show boomp4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : oh man.  i don't even know what that is.  I gotta look up what the kidz are saying these days.  sounds juicy.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Just looked it up - not pretty. Heres the url

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Angry%20Dragon&defid=1413789

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Bard was pitching from the stretch just before being relieved. Neither RS announcer noticed it. He pitched to one guy, all from the stretch, struck him out and was relieved (???)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I hope "Buck Naked", Andino, et al have check their schedules b/c we play the O's the last weekend of the season and this time, we will not have anything to lose.  The role of SPOILER could quickly be reversed.  Payback Sux!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Really? Way too far off to make those assumptions. It's more likely the Sox will recover and the Orioles fall off. They're much improved, but no way they're a first place team, no way they're as good as they've been so far.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : oh man.  i don't even know what that is.  I gotta look up what the kidz are saying these days.  sounds juicy.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]
    Don't do it.  I had to look it up too and now I wish I hadn't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

But for 2 hard hit balls RIGHT AT Avilles, this would have been another disaster for Bard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]I hope "Buck Naked", Andino, et al have check their schedules b/c we play the O's the last weekend of the season and this time, we will not have anything to lose.  The role of SPOILER could quickly be reversed.  Payback Sux!

SPOILER???? Andrew, have you always had this problem with premature speculation?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : The really do.  2 years ago, after a long night of my Drew bashing, I was cranked called like 10X in a row from a # w/ a 404 area code

you better find out what the area code is in Texas, then

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : The really do.  2 years ago, after a long night of my Drew bashing, I was cranked called like 10X in a row from a # w/ a 404 area code

But how would they get your number--assuming it was a player on the team--and be able to associate that name and number with an anonymous screen persona on BDC?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : Really? Way too far off to make those assumptions. It's more likely the Sox will recover and the Orioles fall off. They're much improved, but no way they're a first place team, no way they're as good as they've been so far.

2 Wild Card Teams - the O's could be in the chase for the 2nd one.

Sox have a LONG way to go - just to get out of the cellar or to above 500

O's have good pitching too this year.......so yeah all I said is it is POSSIBLE and if is possible then Buck Naked better be prepared for it

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : you better find out what the area code is in Texas, then
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I got cranked by a 713 once but it was just once so I ignored it

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : But how would they get your number--assuming it was a player on the team--and be able to associate that name and number with an anonymous screen persona on BDC?

IP Address and a PI.........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Bard experiment reminds me of something the Reds did in 1991. They had so many injuries, they had to put Randy Myers in the rotation. Myers did ok--not stellar--but he threw a lot of pitches, labored, dropped in velocity, and was ultimately put back in the pen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : SPOILER???? Andrew, have you always had this problem with premature speculation?
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

It's not premature speculation.  It's called long-term scenario planning.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Afternoon Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : IP Address and a PI.........

True, those guys would have the money and rescources to get that done if they wanted to.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Bard was pitching from the stretch just before being relieved. Neither RS announcer noticed it. He pitched to one guy, all from the stretch, struck him out and was relieved (???)
    Posted by bosoxmal[/QUOTE]

good observation

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

that didnt work out well