Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwTessie. Show mwTessie's posts

Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : No leave him in, doesn't matter who is on the mound for us. Let him go his 100 pitches.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

3 2/3 or 4 1/3.  Sorry..... had to take the bait!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

If we had this years Colon instead of the 2008 Colon then maybe things would be different. Tell me, who do we blame or scapegoat? Is it obviously the fault of general managers? You tell me or is it luck?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

You gotta real feel sorry for someone who comes on here only to harrass others

I wish more parents would pay attention to their children

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411775. Show user_4411775's posts

No excuses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]All is lost, even the Red Sox faithful on the gamethread agree. Pull the plug and shut out the lights. If the faithful on the gamethread say that it is all over and the season is a failure then it must be true. Even J-Bay agrees.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]If we had this years Colon instead of the 2008 Colon then maybe things would be different. Tell me, who do we blame or scapegoat? Is it obviously the fault of general managers? You tell me or is it luck?

Personally , I blame you. You are the kiss of death.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

[QUOTE]If we had this years Colon instead of the 2008 Colon then maybe things would be different. Tell me, who do we blame or scapegoat? Is it obviously the fault of general managers? You tell me or is it luck?

Neither. It's HGH.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]You gotta real feel sorry for someone who comes on here only to harrass others I wish more parents would pay attention to their children
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

This is what happens when you allow laptops in the half way house.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

CRAW!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

That's a good way to start to an inning!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

beginning to appreciate what it must be like to be a cubs or pittsburgh fan. this team just has bad karma, they need a kick in the azz. this clearly the problem you have with a corporate led team. imagine if kevin millar or even someone with manny's goofy personality to get uo there and say relax, we'll be in the playoffs, watch us take over early in this one for a change... tis team is hard to watch and to love.. perhaps making pedroia's hero the honorary mascot may help loosen things up.. he knows about championships after all:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

80% + chance to score now!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I know we have said it before , but what a boost it would be if Crawford came through.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

fun to wach crawford run for us instead of against. still believe in the kid. think he's trying too hard. if he just plays his game, he'll be fine

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : This is what happens when you allow laptops in the half way house.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

another funny yet scary thought!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411775. Show user_4411775's posts

This team has been absolutely decimated with injuries this year, it is testament to how great they really that they have made it this far.  I am incredibly proud of this squad.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

J-Bay says that he loved to discuss the Red Sox games with his Dad but is his dad monitoring the gamethreads which are full of closet Yankee fans and trolls. It is a shame that J-Bay can't tell that there are no legitimate Red Sox fans in here. The site is loaded and invaded with  closet Yankee fans and concern trolls( especially the gamethread). Talk about gullible.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHY CANT THE SOX DO THIS IN THE FIRST INNING AGAINST SOMEONE? NOW SCORE SOME RUNS WITH THE BIG GUNS UP THERE.. JUST NOT BUYING TEK RIGHT NOW..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]J-Bay says that he loved to discuss the Red Sox games with his Dad but is his dad monitoring the gamethreads which are full of closet Yankee fans and trolls. It is a shame that J-Bay can't tell that there are no legitimate Red Sox fans in here. The site is loaded and invaded with  closet Yankee fans and concern trolls( especially the gamethread). Talk about gullible.

Pike, my father passed away september 18, 2004 watching a red sox game. he died wanting to see them win it all and they did a month later. the only thing that would have made it better for us would have been to share it with him. If i could change anything in my life, it would be that as he is the reason i love this team as much as he did

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Communist Contrarian is BINGO from the old Portlandsoxfan forum. Sounds exactly like her.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Good move starting the runner. This team hits into too many D.P.s

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

sent the runner!  where's that been all year?  a bit more of that action in the future please.  go sox!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411775. Show user_4411775's posts

Nice job Tek getting the run in, I feel things are about to turn our way big time

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

HEY GIVE TITO SOME CREDIT AT LEAST TRYIN NEW THINGS.. SENT THE RUNNERS TO AVOID THE USUAL DOUBLE PLAY... LIKE LACKEY, AFTER UR HIT IN THE HEAD 10 TIMES IN A ROW, LEARN TO AVOID THAT...

Sections
Shortcuts