Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

This has been pretty tough to watch the past few weeks.  I understand the injuries but to see the team literally implode is sad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

HERE IS MY WISH , PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS . WE HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

I guess the century of the Red Sox is over? The news of the death of the NYY is premature.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Orsillo says "worked out well". How'd you figure? Aceves gave let two go ahead runs score. Even with the dp, I wouldn't say that. I gotta say, they lose this one, and even I'm gonna be close to packing it in. Three games loom at the stadium, and TB goes home for the last 6, three of which are against Toronto. Even if NYY hang on in game 2, it doesn't look good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

The regulars of the game thread are finally happy.. We are now behind and a loss is iminent. They will go to bed happy tonight. A great day for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Does this team have the heart to answer back or will they just go quietly into the night?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Lose 3 of to the O's?! As Charlie Brown would say ....AUGHH! This is astonishing, awful, sickening, unbelievable, disheartening, and downright unacceptable! Res Sox have no answer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411775. Show user_4411775's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles:
    [QUOTE]Orsillo says "worked out well". How'd you figure? Aceves gave let two go ahead runs score. Even with the dp, I wouldn't say that. I gotta say, they lose this one, and even I'm gonna be close to packing it in. Three games loom at the stadium, and TB goes home for the last 6, three of which are against Toronto. Even if NYY hang on in game 2, it doesn't look good.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

The Angels are really close too, the Yankees might be putting the Sox out of their misery later this week.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]HERE IS MY WISH , PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS . WE HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH .
    Posted by patafan[/QUOTE]

It'd be worse if we had to live with this kind of a collapse in years to come. It might even carry over into next year. No, we need to get in, even if we lose.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwTessie. Show mwTessie's posts

I just keep thinking that someone will step up big and help change this course.  Paps couldn't do it last night and now Beckett didn't tonight.  Bats quiet against BALTIMORE.  Bad call by 1st base ump looms large.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

[QUOTE]you can't blame this on Tito at this point....the whole team is playing horribly. It's something different every night.  It's either Bard/Papelbon/Aceves....or no one hits.
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]
    GREAT LEADERSHIP CAN CHANGE ANY TEAM AND INDIVIDUALS. IF THE TEAM IS NOT PLAYING WELL AND THIS S*R IS SPITTING SEEDS AND SCREWING THE TEAM THEN YOU START PRAYING FOR GOD. I BELIEVE TITO IS DONE AND SHOULD BE REPLACED BY SOMEONE WHO CAN INSPIRE THIS TEAM. IF NOT WE WILL HAVE MISERABLE YEAR AFTER YEAR. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

170mil dollar team starts playing this bad all at once...I smell black sox!

Or they are trying to get rid of Tito.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Add Beckett and Aceves to the list of September meltdowns!

This is unreal!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from legion12941. Show legion12941's posts

[QUOTE]How about that!  Thank God for the Yankees keeping us in it.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

There are some here who might come down hard on you for just saying that!
    (The Yankees, though, said, You're welcome" : p) 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Orsillo says "worked out well". How'd you figure? Aceves gave let two go ahead runs score. Even with the dp, I wouldn't say that. I gotta say, they lose this one, and even I'm gonna be close to packing it in. Three games loom at the stadium, and TB goes home for the last 6, three of which are against Toronto. Even if NYY hang on in game 2, it doesn't look good.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    Orsillo is a fool , but at least he reminds us what the count is after every pitch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gready. Show Gready's posts

Did you notice that the Rays can only beat Boston.  Baltimore took care of them last week, and the Yanks are taking care of them this week.  Tampa Bay can't win it because they have no more games against Boston.  Seriously, this team is brutal.  Brutal for a long time.  Even 2-10 wasn't as bad as this.  Brutal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Here comes 3up 3 down for sox...man that Clay Rapala is good.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

how do you lose 3 out of 4..............to a team that has loss 90 games

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : There are some here who might come down hard on you for just saying that! (The Yankees, though, said, You're welcome" : p) 
    Posted by legion12941[/QUOTE]

FOR SURE YANKEES ARE KEEPING IS IN THE GAME TO KICK US OUT. WE HAVE GAMES LEFT WITH THEM AND OUR TEAM SUCKS!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]I just keep thinking that someone will step up big and help change this course.  Paps couldn't do it last night and now Beckett didn't tonight.  Bats quiet against BALTIMORE.  Bad call by 1st base ump looms large.
    Posted by mwTessie[/QUOTE]
    It was a blown call at first , but Marco should have scored on the clean single to center. The Sox are doing nothing right.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

How's this for a familiar tune ? They have 8 hits 6 runs. Gosh, is this something to feel good about ? We have 9 hits but 4 runs !!!

Yankees could win & have beaten the Rays 3 in the a row and we can only take 1 out of 4 from the Orioles.

PU---we stink...I no longer care 

about backing in to the playoffs. 

We don't deserve it !!! And, Ya 

know, Tampa is so much a better 

team that we are and I won't feel 

bad when they beat us in a 1 

game playoff !!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

I STARTED WATCHING THE BRUINS , ITS 1 TO 1 VS OTTAWA LATE IN THE 3RD .

JUST IN CASE ANYONE WAS INTERESTED

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]This has been pretty tough to watch the past few weeks.  I understand the injuries but to see the team literally implode is sad.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]Who's hurt tonight ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

[QUOTE]Here comes 3up 3 down for sox...man that Clay Rapala is good.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

THESE S*R'S WILL MAKE ANY GOOF BALL PITCHER GOOD. WE HAVE A TEAM THAT SUCKS!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nobody on this team will man up and get it done.

Sections
Shortcuts