Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

Manage, that is the key word to understand this team. Tito and Theo managed this team to two world championships and back to back years of horrible play. High priced horrible play. It is time for them to both go somewhere else. I just need to turn the keys over to somebody who can Manage to develop a farm system like the Rays and somebody who leave pitchers in way too long like Tito does night in and night out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

6 games left. Can the Red Sox win out?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

I have to give Dgale and Exam credit because you are objective in your critique of the Sox and even announcers unlike other posters on this forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles:
    [QUOTE]6 games left. Can the Red Sox win out?
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

LOL. Yeah right. 3-3 would be a miracle, and ironically would probably get them into the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

We're not worthy!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I have to give Dgale and Exam credit because you are objective in your critique of the Sox and even announcers unlike other posters on this forum.
    Posted by MikeintheBronx[/QUOTE]

It comes natural mb, I grew up listening to Marty Brennamen announce baseball games!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Of course, you know NYY will blow this game for us. Just wanted to make sure you realized that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

sox are done.

tito is done

Theo is done

it will be fun next year

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]6 games left. Can the Red Sox win out?
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]
    A better question would be , will they even win one more game?  This team is a disaster area. Somebody please call FEMA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : A better question would be , will they even win one more game?  This team is a disaster area. Somebody please call FEMA.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

And now we're supposed to trust NYY to help us out. Right, they're just about to blow it for us. BUT, Roberston gets out of it on one pitch. A glimmer of hope.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Honestly, for whoever is left on here, I'm to the point where I want the Sox to win just to avoid the ignominy of this kind of a collapse. Winning anything when we get there is another issue, I just don't want to have this following us around.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]Of course, you know NYY will blow this game for us. Just wanted to make sure you realized that.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Exam, I'll be honest I'd like the Yankees to clinch but I won't be that upset if they lost tonight.  You guys are good posters and keep things real on this forum and this thread unlike others and its noticed by us Yankee fans.  Some here are just spinning and talking nonsense, you guys do a good job.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

yanks don't owe the sox f, all. they should throw the game just like the sox have thrown their last 20 or so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

So thoroughly disgusted , that I don't know what else to say. This team will be remembered for years to come as the biggest chokers ever. It is partly Theo and Tito's fault, but the players have to get much of the blame. Even Beckett , the supposed ace , spit the bit tonight , with two meatballs to Reynolds. I have nothing more to say. Good night.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : A better question would be , will they even win one more game?  This team is a disaster area. Somebody please call FEMA.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I heard the gov is calling in the National Guard to deal crowd control.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

I have to say though it is so odd to have Sox fans rooting for the Yankees right now....even though I know hearts are not in it, it is only for the Sox benefit that they want the Yankees to win....it is still really odd.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Exam, I'll be honest I'd like the Yankees to clinch but I won't be that upset if they lost tonight.  You guys are good posters and keep things real on this forum and this thread unlike others and its noticed by us Yankee fans.  Some here are just spinning and talking nonsense, you guys do a good job.

Thanks MB, that's straight up. And BTW, I hope we meet in the ALCS and make you wish you hadn't let us in! :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Thanks MB, that's straight up. And BTW, I hope we meet in the ALCS and make you wish you hadn't let us in! :-)

It would be fun I'll admit that, I'd still rather have yor boys go to the golf course early but we'll see what happens.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

Swisher is trying to help your cause with a double.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : It would be fun I'll admit that, I'd still rather have yor boys go to the golf course early but we'll see what happens.

If you'd win these two games, we'd carry a three game lead into the last 6 games. For most teams, that'd be a lock. For THIS team? I even question that. Things have gotten that bad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

Honestly... just put the dammmmm sick season to sleep!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

And if the Rays lose, so what. The Los Angeles Angels will be 2 down in the loss column with 6 games at home, including 3 against the Rangers in meaningless games.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : If you'd win these two games, we'd carry a three game lead into the last 6 games. For most teams, that'd be a lock. For THIS team? I even question that. Things have gotten that bad.

You know I'd love for us to lay down like dogs but Girardi won't do that despite what some on this forum think.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]And if the Rays lose, so what. The Los Angeles Angels will be 2 down in the loss column with 6 games at home, including 3 against the Rangers in meaningless games.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

True. LAA is liable to pass TB and become a bigger threat. Although, they'll be playing Texas soon, a good team that is fighting to win the division. That won't be easy for LAA.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

As old jimywocky williams would ask, "ya got any bullets left in the tank?"

psst, psst, theo, tito...it's gas in the tank and bullets in the gun....in either case the BRS are empty on both counts

Sections
Shortcuts