Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredMertz. Show FredMertz's posts

Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles:
    [QUOTE]6 games left. Can the Red Sox win out?
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

Win out?

How about win *one*?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly... just put the dammmmm sick season to sleep!!
    Posted by amishrockstar[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous. So you'd rather have TWO monumental collapses for the Red Sox? Another to go with 78? What kind of fan are you? I'd rather see them avoid the shame of collapsing and lose to Detroit than go out like THIS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

And let me point out here, that TB has "collapsed" as badly as the Sox so far this week if they'd happen to lose this game tonight. And depending on what happens tommorow, they could actually do worse! So how good are THEY? Their fans are saying the same things we are. They "choked" in New York. And now LAA has to play Texas soon. So which "choker" should get in? I'd rather it was mine, but if some of you'd rather see the Sox be the one go home, more power to you. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

Hip Hip Jorge!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

MB, what happened to your pig in a NYY hat avatar? Wasn't that you? The one from the tv commercial?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

2011 AL East Champs NY Yankees

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]MB, what happened to your pig in a NYY hat avatar? Wasn't that you? The one from the tv commercial?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

No that wasn't me....I think that was Zac a little while back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Yanks take lead on posada pinch hit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChifferBrane. Show ChifferBrane's posts

"You're Welcome" - Jorge Posada

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Hip Hip Jorge!!
    Posted by MikeintheBronx[/QUOTE]

Thanks MB! That hit + a win tommorow will win you our affection until 11:59 pm September 28, 2011. (minus this weekend) At any time after that, we'll be back to hating you with a passion. Nothing personal, just business!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Yanks up 4-2. Looks like a bad day for DGalehouse and  his flock of pretend sox fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Thanks MB! That hit + a win tommorow will win you our affection until 11:59 pm September 28, 2011. (minus this weekend) At any time after that, we'll be back to hating you with a passion. Nothing personal, just business!

Oh I still have plenty hope that the LAA or the Rays can make it in Exam....we'll see what happens.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]Yanks up 4-2. Looks like a bad day for DGalehouse and  his flock of pretend sox fans.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Oh Pike stop it.....the Sox have played horribly and you're no more a Sox fan than any of them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Yanks up 4-2. Looks like a bad day for DGalehouse and  his flock of pretend sox fans.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

If they're pretend Sox fans, and closet NYY fans, why would they be upset about NYY taking the lead? Thanks for your validation though, I'm happy about the Rays losing. That must mean I have the genuine Sox stamp. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

If Yanks hold 'em, Sox pick up 1/2 game
    Rays: 2.5 out, 2 down in loss column
    Angels the same 

Time for the Sox to wake and take care of business!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]If Yanks hold 'em, Sox pick up 1/2 game Rays: 2.5 out, 2 down in loss column Angels the same  Time for the Sox to wake and take care of business!

Yes, and could be up by three by this time tommorow, but at least two. Considering how bad the Sox have been, that is a borderline miracle. The Rays have choked every bit as bad as the Sox this week. I don't want to hear about how good they are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

Yanks may lose tomorrow after celebrating tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

This is torture.  Something must be wrong in that clubhouse.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Oh I still have plenty hope that the LAA or the Rays can make it in Exam....we'll see what happens.

Your that afraid of the Sox, huh?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Your that afraid of the Sox, huh?

I don't blame him dawg. I would be if the situation were reversed. I still say the Sox could be a very dangerous team--possibly--if they survive this. Not saying they will, just that there's precedent for it in seasons past.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Your that afraid of the Sox, huh?

Nope.  I just don't want them to make the playoffs, I would love that as it would be a big cloud over RSN.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannimota. Show mannimota's posts

[QUOTE]This is torture.  Something must be wrong in that clubhouse.
    Posted by lscheue[/QUOTE]

Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss. (Wall Street)

Perfect line for this team, no?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

After all these years its still amazing to see Jete, Mo and Posada excited about moments like this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Nope.  I just don't want them to make the playoffs, I would love that as it would be a big cloud over RSN.

My point exactly. Which is why I won't go down with the ship like some of these other frontrunners that want the season to be over. Something like that could carry over for years to come with this team. See: "New York Mets" for reference. Well, Rays lose again. Night all....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : My point exactly. Which is why I won't go down with the ship like some of these other frontrunners that want the season to be over. Something like that could carry over for years to come with this team. See: "New York Mets" for reference. Well, Rays lose again. Night all....

Thats being a good fan Exam....goodnight.

Sections
Shortcuts