Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles

In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : and what was the excuse for last year's dismal results? another hot by my soon-to -be fave sox in aviles!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Last year he wasn't all that bad CC, especially in the second half. Had he repeated those results this year, I'd have no gripe with him. We perceive last year to be bad b/c we were expecting a 1/2 starter, and he pitched like a 3/4. If he'd pitched like a 3/4 this year, we wouldn't have noticed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Wow! Two-out hits!! Where have these been hiding all year?
    Posted by CMHBOSOX[/QUOTE]
    perspective my friend.. sox LEAD ALL OF BASEBALL IN 2-OUT HITS AND RBIS!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : I don't think Aviles strikes out that much.
    Posted by mwTessie[/QUOTE]

Well true, but I just meant that he was a guy that sort of came out of nowhere and got hot in the PS/WS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Cano homers. 1-0 NYY.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Well true, but I just meant that he was a guy that sort of came out of nowhere and got hot in the PS/WS.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

he played well in KC, just not consistently which i think has helped. usually does

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

STOP FEEDING

The Troll!  Put it

on Ignore!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : I didn't even think you had a father, I thought you were made in a test tube.
    Posted by Forty-Five[/QUOTE]NOW THATS SOMETHING YOUR BOY PERRY WOULD SAY.. i actually assumed beacon was HATCHED not delivered... i bet the doc slapped his mom and tried to push him back in...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411775. Show user_4411775's posts

[QUOTE]Cano homers. 1-0 NYY.

Cano is a beast

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : I didn't even think you had a father, I thought you were made in a test tube.
    Posted by Forty-Five[/QUOTE]

That may or may not even be true. Could be trying to engender sympathy from us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Go ---- Yankees?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Go ---- Yankees?
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, it's very, very strange.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwTessie. Show mwTessie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : Well true, but I just meant that he was a guy that sort of came out of nowhere and got hot in the PS/WS.

I gotcha... just throwing out a wise crack.  I loved Bellhorn.  I was able to grab on to an old vinyl poster from Fenway of Belllhorn... hangs in my garage. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Actually, I think all the AL will thank the Yankees if they can keep that Rays starting pitching out of the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It is time to break out some of the old slogans like " Still We Believe " ," Cowboy Up" and , hopefully, " Faith Rewarded. "

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : right so he'll have an OBP of .310 hit 12 HR's 25-30 SB's and play horrible defense that's Coco Crisp w/o the defense.....in Centerfield.....for an extra 125 million dollars.....
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]i think next year crawful will be crawFULL and hot .310, 20 hrs 30 sbs with 80 RBIs and be back to the gold glove caliber defender he was in tampa. this is a PLUS talent barring injury. tried too hard, wanted it too much. it happens....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Now here again, letting the opposition creep back into it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]It is time to break out some of the old slogans like " Still We Believe " ," Cowboy Up" and , hopefully, " Faith Rewarded. "
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    make history, or be history.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]It is time to break out some of the old slogans like " Still We Believe " ," Cowboy Up" and , hopefully, " Faith Rewarded. "

You mean "Golly Gee Schucks, We'll Try Again Tomorrow" wasn't working for you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

CC through 3 now, still 1-0. (that NYY update for you pike)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Watching the Rays , but can't ignore the Angels either. They are three back. Finish up with six at home , vs. Oak. and Texas.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Watching the Rays , but can't ignore the Angels either. They are three back. Finish up with six at home , vs. Oak. and Texas.

i warned of the Angles about 6 weeks ago and was laughed off the planet

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

hard to believe its the last home game of the season.

7k's for beckett

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday game thread. Sox vs Orioles : You mean "Golly Gee Schucks, We'll Try Again Tomorrow" wasn't working for you?
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

What really doesn't work for me is " Tipping the cap."  Causes bursitis if done repeatedly.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

We need to tack on--not like last night--I said TACK ON.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Last year we lost due to a myriad of injuries and this year is not far behind that. In 2007 we were devoid of injuries. Why isn't this addressed by the "dieard fans" that frequent this game thread?  Wouldn't a healthy Bucholz or Jenks had made all of the difference? Is the forum being overtaken by bogus fans?

Sections
Shortcuts