Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays

In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : They are doing this BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD. We should have known it when they started 2-10. We blew it off, but good teams don't do that, just like they don't get shut out, then score 14, then score 10 the next night and LOSE. It's like a car that won't start half the time--useless.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

actaully they are that good. a manager is the difference.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE] with fans like this who needs trolls. game threads almost as bad as the forum. ugly loss, didnt loss any ground. night all
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

J , You have got to be kidding. How can you watch this game and not be angry and disgusted?  This was absolutely deplorable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE] with fans like this who needs trolls. game threads almost as bad as the forum. ugly loss, didnt loss any ground. night all
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yeah we did. We lost the game we should have gained--and that counts as lost ground, especially this time of year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

UGH-ly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : True, but I don't think you can blame us tonight. This was beyond stupid. No excuse at all for it.

So you admit that you are only 90% stupid and disloyal. Thanks a lot, the forum really needs 10% fans like you. Why not shut your mouth and attempt to be a loyal RS fan. You are disgusting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : dont expect more from some exam but do of you.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Even I have my limits, and this game crossed a bunch of them jbay. You're as good as gold, no doubt, but this one is disgusting. I can't smooth this one over man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ya know...can't really completely blame Wakefield ---he gave up only 3 hits !!!

We're ahead 8-6 and give up 1 hit batter & 3 walks & then the double clears the bases. They get 5 runs on 2 hits & in the 9th, wouldn't you know it, we get 2 runs on 3 hits !!!

Ah, yes, but our offensive juggernaut got 14 hits to only 8---that's kind off  positive ain't it...+6 hits !!!

Sorry to appear the prophet of doom but I'm despondent & disgusted !!!

And to think, the Yankees lost !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im really starting to feel bad for wake now

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Redsoxfanforever. Show Redsoxfanforever's posts

AGREED.  It's still UGLY and doesn't sit well with you.  Especially when Wake could have put his 200th win behind him.  Quite frankly, it's embarrassing at this point.  Bard has had some BIG TIME implosions the last few outings and this is not something you need for what could be our next closer.  He needs to be confident and feeling untouchable.  I am frustrated that he WALKED in two runs and gave up the lead/win.  UGLY.  JUST F..UGLY.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : They are doing this BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD. We should have known it when they started 2-10. We blew it off, but good teams don't do that, just like they don't get shut out, then score 14, then score 10 the next night and LOSE. It's like a car that won't start half the time--useless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]Look for more of the same tomorrow as this debacle precurses Andrew Miller. Which means, we lose 3 out of 4 to the Jays--very possibly. Night all.

Great optimism, you set a fine example. As J-Bay said "Who needs fans like you, we would rather have Yankee enemies".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Redsoxfanforever. Show Redsoxfanforever's posts

AGREED.  No smoothing over any aspect of this one tonight.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : Even I have my limits, and this game crossed a bunch of them jbay. You're as good as gold, no doubt, but this one is disgusting. I can't smooth this one over man.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Blowing games to rinky-dink teams,especially this time of year doesn't bode well for the stretch. With our pitching in disarray, this could be the start of the "Big Choke". '78 anyone? The Rays must licking their chops.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

score 10 runs and lose!our pitching is shot out!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Redsoxfanforever. Show Redsoxfanforever's posts

couldn't agree with you more soxdawg08

[QUOTE]Blowing games to rinky-dink teams,especially this time of year doesn't bode well for the stretch. With our pitching in disarray, this could be the start of the "Big Choke". '78 anyone? The Rays must licking their chops.
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Blowing games to rinky-dink teams,especially this time of year doesn't bode well for the stretch. With our pitching in disarray, this could be the start of the "Big Choke". '78 anyone? The Rays must licking their chops.
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

I don't think the Rays will catch the Sox. I think we'll go to the PS, trouble is, we have little to offer once we get there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Don't trust anyone here. Half of whom you think are RS fans - are pretenders. The Yankee fans own this forum. It is best for you to ignore the whole forum until BDC moderates it and solves the IP address problem, otherwise you have no idea who is who and who is yanking your chain and laughing at you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]oh my god. stealing and making the last out. if i'm theo or the owner, terry is gone tomorrow. sure shake up the club. players with this talent can play much better. they will win 5-10 games more a year just having a guy who knows how to in-game mange.
    Posted by brdbreu[/QUOTE] Bravo! I finally I get a witness! I've been saying for 4 years that Tippy Francoma can't in game manage and that he's a wonderful guy to hang around and he'll back his players to the hilt,but if he doesn't take the blame for this loss then he's useless as Grady was! I wouldn't pitch Albers in a slowpitch softball game,let alone with the game on the line!!!! Where was Paps? Sucking down a cold one in the clubhouse? S krew this management they stink and I'm putting it mildly! Please Terry do us all a favor and retire from baseball.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The so called " real fans " are upset when the so called " naysayers " get angry over a fiasco of a game like this.  But  seriously , how can you call yourself a " real fan " and still just take a game like this in stride?  It is just part of baseball?  Yeah , right. But , it's not part of winning baseball.  Being a loyal fan should not mean being understanding about a disaster like this game turned out to be.  Who are the real     " real fans " anyway?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : So pointing out the obvious is disloyal? I guess I'm disloyal then pike, because this game tonight is a joke. I have no clue what you're talking about with the 90% and 10%, that's your typical pig latin, and I couldn't care less what lables you want to put on me. I don't have to justify my thoughts with you pike.

The obvious was that Bard had an off-night. Blame it on Bard if you wish but don't blame it on the entire team. Most of RSN blames it on Bard but the ignorant will fimd many other scapegoats especially Tito. Try to get this through your thick head, " Tito does not pitch, field, or hit. The team did their best and lost, live with it. A convenient scapegoat is immature and illogical.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]The so called " real fans " are upset when the so called " naysayers " get angry over a fiasco of a game like this.  But  seriously , how can you call yourself a " real fan " and still just take a game like this in stride?  It is just part of baseball?  Yeah , right. But , it not part of winning baseball.  Being a loyal fan should not mean being understanding about a disaster like this game.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Dgale, I sometimes wonder if the miracle of 2004 hasn't blinded RSN to reality when they see it. They see the chance for miracles so much, they sometimes don't recognize a team that just doesn't have what it takes. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm not sure I see the stuff when it comes to this team. Like I posted the other day, the only way they win it all is if they pull a 00 NYY/06 Cardinals thing and get hot a the perfect moment. Other than that, it's over IMO.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : gale this has nothing to do with real fans or naysayers. its understanding the game. my brother was a professional baseball player until an injury derailed his career. i live it with him. you fans enjoy the rst of the season. i will enjoy it without being her to annoy you all. bye everyone.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

No need for that jbay. Nobody dislikes you, it's just that I'm not seeing the positives to this, and am not afraid to say it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]The so called " real fans " are upset when the so called " naysayers " get angry over a fiasco of a game like this.  But  seriously , how can you call yourself a " real fan " and still just take a game like this in stride?  It is just part of baseball?  Yeah , right. But , it not part of winning baseball.  Being a loyal fan should not mean being understanding about a disaster like this game.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE] dgalehouse I've been watching the Boston Red Sox since 1957,I was 5 years old when I went to my first game at Fenway, and i bleed everytime I see Tippy try and think during a game! I'm not an apologist and I don't accept losing to lesser teams as an OK thing to do just because our manager is an absolute dolt. Tippy is a good handler of people he should get himself a job in social services he'ld be great at it. this game was so poorly managed that if i had made this many mistakes in one game I would have retired from managing after the 8th inning when I failed to brimg my closer in with my team still leading 8-6 and two outs!!!!! Are they going to give out Bobblehead dolls this year ? Because they only have to make one Tippy doll....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : gale this has nothing to do with real fans or naysayers. its understanding the game. my brother was a professional baseball player until an injury derailed his career. i live it with him. you fans enjoy the rst of the season. i will enjoy it without being her to annoy you all. bye everyone.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

You will be back. This can be highly addictive.  We all understand the game. What we watched tonight cannot be explained away that easily. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : dgalehouse I've been watching the Boston Red Sox since 1957,I was 5 years old when I went to my first game at Fenway, and i bleed everytime I see Tippy try and think during a game! I'm not an apologist and I don't accept losing to lesser teams as an OK thing to do just because our manager is an absolute dolt. Tippy is a good handler of people he should get himself a job in social services he'ld be great at it. this game was so poorly managed that if i had made this many mistakes in one game I would have retired from managing after the 8th inning when I failed to brimg my closer in with my team still leading 8-6 and two outs!!!!! Are they going to give out Bobblehead dolls this year ? Because they only have to make one Tippy doll....
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]
    Who the hell is "Tippy?"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackripper. Show jackripper's posts

this team stinks

Sections
Shortcuts