Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays

Our only chance would be getting Wakefield out of this game immediately.  I'm just not so sure it's risk depleting the pen over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Can we be done with this Wakefield nonsense. BTW, to the poster that said that was a good base running play by Youk. I disagree, the runner was clearly going to score without that stupid base running by Youk. Two nights in a row he has done that.
    Notice with Wakefield a single turns into a double or triple via the wild pitch or passed ball. This is crazy and Scutaro plays the field like a little leaguer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Whose left to pitch ? They depleted the pen on Monday and should have borrowed one of those runs from yesterdays game.

n Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays:
    [QUOTE]Our only chance would be getting Wakefield out of this game immediately.  I'm just not so sure it's risk depleting the pen over.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Josh HAS to come up big

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays:
    [QUOTE]Can we be done with this Wakefield nonsense. BTW, to the poster that said that was a good base running play by Youk. I disagree, the runner was clearly going to score without that stupid base running by Youk. Two nights in a row he has done that.
    Posted by paesan59[/QUOTE]
    Im just saying thats what baseball players a taught to do. I didnt see the one last night but this one im not saying was heads up or great baserunning but its textbook

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Yea joshie 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

It's not just the jump in HR numbers, it's how far some of these shots are going. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hignzKHphvQ

yea buddy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Way to go Ells. These guys are trying to get Wake the win. But , can he hold it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwTessie. Show mwTessie's posts

ELLSBURY!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Nice going Els. Now have Wake hopefully get thru the 5th and then get him the hell out of there so he can get his 200th win and be done with it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Problem with this game is how many is Wakefield going to give back here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]Sox are a two touchdown favorite again tonight.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Evening all. Got in just in time to see Reddick's double, and see Ellsbury go reverse pivot jack. Wakefield has been terrible I see. I can't wait for him to get 200, so he can be taken out of the rotation. I think he's done for the year to be honest. It's getting beyond what we can deal with. Think he can hold this lead? I have doubts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Let's see how fast Wake throws away this lead.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I love these pitching duel games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Notice to the left that we now have the zoomed in intensity of the chihuahua for the stretch run in Sept. For October we'll push it a little further, you got a preview last night if you were paying attention. Time to ratchet up the power of the glowing eyes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

How 'bout that? 1-2-3 for Wakefield. Nice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : LOL exam, i did notice was to pike wasnt it??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

LOL...yeah, that post disappeared fast though, I think the moderators took it off because I told pike to "shut up". HEHEHEHE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

[QUOTE]I love these pitching duel games.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

LOL, thank you

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

gonzo has been striking out alooot lately

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

PAPI!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Papi goes deep.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Wow. That's what it looks like when the big guys hit 'em.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Big Pappi, he's still got it.