Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays

this ranks as one of the worse losses of the year....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

That's two!
    Keep the faith, brothers!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I think what we are seeing is the result of the starter's frequent failure to go deep in games. A complete game is almost unheard of with our starters. The bullpen is looking very tired and worn out.  Where is Atchison , by the way?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays:
    [QUOTE]Wow.  This game was won.  Which game was Tito watching?
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]

Yes, Tito is responsible for the performance of the 25 players on the roster. The buck stops with Tito.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Who in God's green earth besides Terry Francona thought Matt Albers was the answer in this inning? I don't get that man.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

when they had him warming up, i was thinking the kerosine for that fire.

i'm sorry you gotta have a game manager beside terry or replace him. yeah hes good with the players but cmon. hes not the reason we are this good. and we are not overperforming.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

What was that???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i think cliff lee has more complete games by himself then the whole redsox staff

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Unbelievable.   What is he doing?   This game is one for the books.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

what the heck was that .........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeyintheBX. Show MikeyintheBX's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Game Thread:Red Sox at Blue Jays : Yes, Tito is responsible for the performance of the 25 players on the roster. The buck stops with Tito.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

This is about to be a major Tito pissing contest.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Redsoxfanforever. Show Redsoxfanforever's posts

Why isn't Albers demoted to triple AAA?  Seriously, Fat Albers is in for clean up when they are down 3-5 runs.  Bring him in when it's a tie game?  What the heck???  They have been a .500 team AT BEST.  Seriously, if they do NOT let the RAYS overtake the wild card seat from them, I don't see this team getting out of the first round.  Maybe win ONE game?  They should be rolling and have a rhythm at this point and have a good feeling for the playoffs.  I am so discusted with tonight's play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

AWESOME !!! Bard seems to be rounding into form quite nicely.  Don't worry Red Sox fan, the way things are going Texas will make quick work of you in the ALDS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Look for more of the same tomorrow as this debacle precurses Andrew Miller. Which means, we lose 3 out of 4 to the Jays--very possibly. Night all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

oh my god. stealing and making the last out.
    if i'm theo or the owner, terry is gone tomorrow.
    sure shake up the club. players with this talent can play much better.
    they will win 5-10 games more a year just having a guy who knows how to in-game mange.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i never really understood how u could be that fat/ out of shape when you are playing a professional sport

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeyintheBX. Show MikeyintheBX's posts

[QUOTE] with fans like this who needs trolls. game threads almost as bad as the forum. ugly loss, didnt loss any ground. night all
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

But you helped our magic # we appreciate that.  Glass is half full.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

if you watch baseball, you know this is ugly managiing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Has to be the most frustrating loss of the season. I'd be curious to hear what Francona says about not bringing in Paps at least after Bard walked Thames. If anyone hears the postgame PC, please let us know.
    Crap. This is one that'll make me have trouble sleeping.
    Crap again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Why isn't Albers demoted to triple AAA?  Seriously, Fat Albers is in for clean up when they are down 3-5 runs.  Bring him in when it's a tie game?  What the heck???  They have been a .500 team AT BEST.  Seriously, if they do NOT let the RAYS overtake the wild card seat from them, I don't see this team getting out of the first round.  Maybe win ONE game?  They should be rolling and have a rhythm at this point and have a good feeling for the playoffs.  I am so discusted with tonight's play.
    Posted by Redsoxfanforever[/QUOTE]

They are doing this BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD. We should have known it when they started 2-10. We blew it off, but good teams don't do that, just like they don't get shut out, then score 14, then score 10 the next night and LOSE. It's like a car that won't start half the time--useless.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont blame tito for going for that steal with reddick at the plate, but yea the rest is on him

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE] with fans like this who needs trolls. game threads almost as bad as the forum. ugly loss, didnt loss any ground. night all
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

True, but I don't think you can blame us tonight. This was beyond stupid. No excuse at all for it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

got home from work just in time for the bard explosion. he's been great this year but yeah the whole bullpen management thing sucks. 

caught stealing for the last out of the game. par for the course when a decision has to be made. no pinch runner for papi? he scored but c'mon its the ninth inning!
    Always tomorrow.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Redsoxfanforever. Show Redsoxfanforever's posts

Do we ever have a starting pitcher that goes more than 6 innings EVER?  Pitching wins the series and our ace(s) Lester and Beckett have gone 7+ innings how many times this season????  Phillies are going to take it anyway...this team feels like 2005 and 2008.  UGH

Sections
Shortcuts