Wednesday Night Baseball:Angels at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Re: Wednesday Night Baseball:Angels at Red Sox

Wow... this shows how much faith Francona has in Drew and Jenks... and Scutaro isnt really that fast so he was most likely going to be out especially when the ball was already in the infield before he was half way. Cameron had the whole play uncover right in front of him. We should have won this game. twice... Idk how youks didnt get that ball out of here...
    Think they should make an umpire interference xD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xorsed. Show xorsed's posts

Oh well, that's baseball. Play until somebody wins. Unfortunately tonight it was not the Red Sox.
    Anyways, look at the positives. Yanks and Rays didn't go anywhere, they both lost.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday Night Baseball:Angels at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Night Baseball:Angels at Red Sox : espn game
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

right Kevin Millar works for mlb network. Nomar works for espn. My Bad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-Bay-Fan. Show J-Bay-Fan's posts

ShTTTTTT
    Dicefall Hitsuzaka  ..   Trade him or release
    8 hours and half to see that..   thats really hurt ..

Bless from Caracas, Venezuela . 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

[QUOTE]Sigh
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to you east coast loyals who hung in there.  Even tho I felt the Sox would come back, I hit the proverbial hay after Wells'  homer.  Joel, pretending you weren't on the left coast; I believe you're an avowed agnostic?, and it was 2:45, which qualifies one as an insomniac. Were you the dyslectic staying awake all night wondering if there is a Dog? (seems possibly you found one in DiceK)    Tough one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-1. Show Babe-1's posts

So much for getting to .500

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Damn!! Just saw the highlights on SportsCenter. Glad I went to bed when I did.

Question: Was Scutaro sent or did he run the stop sign? I'm curious who screwed up there, because I can't imagine sending him with one out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Damn!! Just saw the highlights on SportsCenter. Glad I went to bed when I did. Question: Was Scutaro sent or did he run the stop sign? I'm curious who screwed up there, because I can't imagine sending him with one out.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]Morning Lloyd, someone must have slipped Scutaro a tape of Tuesday's Yanks game..between that game and last night's, Yanks and Tigers putting on a joint clinic on silly baserunning...ouch!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Night Baseball:Angels at Red Sox : Morning Lloyd, someone must have slipped Scutaro a tape of Tuesday's Yanks game..between that game and last night's, Yanks and Tigers putting on a joint clinic on silly baserunning...ouch!!! 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]
    Ugh ... that would have been a nice one to win. Oh well, Angels had to get us sooner or later!