Wednesday Night Game Thread: Tigers at Red Sox

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Wednesday Night Game Thread: Tigers at Red Sox

He is a long reliever at best, not a starter without an out pitch against good hitting teams. Young Ben should have traded him yesterday for something. That was a lost opportunity. In response to "Re: Wednesday Night Game Thread: Tigers at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Night Game Thread: Tigers at Red Sox : i agree. he's a one pitch pitcher with no strikeout option. he should be used in the pen for long relief or released. Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This one is clearly on bobby v. for letting Cookie keep serving up cookies.  I like Cook, but when he starts to lose it, he really loses it.

Bobby V. never should have let it get that out of control!

The guy is simply past his prime.  WAY PAST!

Sorry!  Just my opinion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Watch them start to get Matsusaka back into Cook's slot and move Cook into long relief.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday Night Game Thread: Tigers at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Night Game Thread: Tigers at Red Sox : Miguel Cabrera OPS: .957 Prince Fielder OPS: .924 Austin Jackson OPS: .914 Nasty.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE] i still like AJax, looks like he's about to put it all together