Wednesday's Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Wednesday's Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays

andrew were all disappointed, upset........but the season is far from over. still time to right the ship. lets just see whats happens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

At this point the only thing to turn this season around now is a sweep in da-Bronx.......on the other hand, if we get swept, it's all over brothers.......at least the division that is......We'll be battling for the WC in May w/ our 175 million dollar payroll........Pathetic......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I just think time is running out a lot faster than most people believe.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yanks/Royals goin' to extra innings. Hope KC has better luck than we did last night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

OOOOOOPS!  Bed time for the crazy red head!  Hey you think the Sox have problems?????  Try raising a crazy red head at 48????   Re-marrying a young woman is great!!!!!  BUT what the hell was I thinking???  I'm getting too old for this!!!!  

JUST KIDDING!  It's ALL GOOD!!!  Night guys!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Just let them burn the pen tonight.......15 innings would be nice....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays:
    Yanks/Royals goin' to extra innings. Hope KC has better luck than we did last night.
    Posted by TheExaminer

The smart money goes on the home team in extra innings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Posted by TheExaminer

its only the 9th inning
    AJ gives up 1 hit the Yanks get ten hits and can only plate two runs....guys all of our teams have problems.....its early

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

JBAY, love the postive, Andrew, love the realism. I'm prob'ly somewher in between. My take is that things will not improve until something happens to change the course of the season, something dramatic. What that would be I have no idea. It's getting close to being too late even now. This is a collection of good players that are not yet a good team. Of all sports baseball gives the most opportunity/time to sort that out. This weekend will play a big role in it, get swept there, and I think this team goes from trouble, to serious trouble. Remember though, how bad the 09 Yankees looked when they left Boston with tail tucked, 5 games out, 0-8, and under .500? But I don't know if this team can pull it together like that or not, I just don't know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread Red Sox at Blue Jays : its only the 9th inning
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx

Same thing really. Sudden death situation. Home team usually wins it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah, it is the 9th, I hadn't noticed that. But I'd put my money on NY, unfortunately. By the way mickey, you sound like a reasonable Yankees fan, why you over here so much?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

JBAY, love the postive, Andrew, love the realism. I'm prob'ly somewher in between. My take is that things will not improve until something happens to change the course of the season, something dramatic. What that would be I have no idea. It's getting close to being too late even now. This is a collection of good players that are not yet a good team. Of all sports baseball gives the most opportunity/time to sort that out. This weekend will play a big role in it, get swept there, and I think this team goes from trouble, to serious trouble. Remember though, how bad the 09 Yankees looked when they left Boston with tail tucked, 5 games out, 0-8, and under .500? But I don't know if this team can pull it together like that or not, I just don't know.
    Posted by TheExaminer

no one knows. that's what makes sports so great. sit back enjoy the ride and see where it takes you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Yeah, it is the 9th, I hadn't noticed that. But I'd put my money on NY, unfortunately. By the way mickey, you sound like a reasonable Yankees fan, why you over here so much?
    Posted by TheExaminer

I don't get NESN and I feel like I get Red Sox insight over here. Plus its always fun to post here when our teams go head to head.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You guys think things get nasty over here, ever been on the MLB team pages and read the threads there? I'm tellin' ya, I've never seen so much overt arrogance, I think they are mostly drunk over there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

Our SOX tonight, so predictable, so frustrating, so lifeless!  Sox get another "F".

Our CELTS tonight, considering all the injuries, they played their hearts out, and the Heat had all they could handle.  Celts get an "A" for effort.

GO B'S!
      Kick butt starting Saturday and restore some serious dignity to Boston sport fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

misspelled your name mikey, sorry 'bout that. Posada strikes out w/risp. That fog must be moving east, NOW we're goin' to the 10th. Welp "jimmy cracked corn and I don't care", not gonna sit up and watch the Yanks. I'm outta here. Stewing in our collective juices only makes it more depressing. Night all.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So busy, I actually forgot they were on....  Did the Celts lose???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So busy, I actually forgot they were on....  Did the Celts lose???
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

They won, but Rajon Rondo will miss the rest of the playoffs with a bone fracture.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So busy, I actually forgot they were on....  Did the Celts lose???
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Celtics lost dirtdog......97-87

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

haha ya jallen5799 i find hilarious how lackey hangs a curveball right over the plate and it gets hit and then rolls his eyes as if he cant believe it. I cant stand him. I wish theo never signed him and spent the money on cliff lee instead. What a waste of 82.5 million. 

Sections
Shortcuts