Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays

Geez, in last two games we have scored 1 run against this team and given up three. These are the games when the Triple AAA guys we have in the field kill us, Ross, Nava, Sweeney. We definitely need another hitter on this team to contend with the big dogs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays:
    [QUOTE]Bend over and grab 'em. "Thank you sir, may I have another?" Look for more of the same tomorrow. Another sweep of the Red Sox in Tampa Bay, which will square the season series at 3-3. and just think, we have seven more down there. Felicitations!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

think we'll take it tomorrow for the split...if we can keep the balks down;)

strange game. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

TIGHT GAME!  Wow!  Just saw the sack fly that Ross BLEW!  OUCH!  Balk!  Double ouch!

Should have won this game :(

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Why even watch it? I might or might not tomorrow night. May work on my car, needs a fuel filter change. Wrangling bolts and nuts under a car with grease and gasoline on my hands would be preferable to watching this team try to hit baseballs on a reasonably consistent level. Need struts installed too, but I'm sure as HECK not starting on that tomorrow night. BTW, If I suddenly disappear off the forum, you'll know it's because I did the wrong thing with one of my coil springs and it took my head off. Just a warning........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]Will is striking out way too much.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    thats part of the reason he has to go back to the minors and work on his craft. alll the pressure will be on youk. if he can't match will's overall excelllence, that may be it for him. will shall be back by the end of the all-star game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]I was listening to game in car waiting for daughter at doccer practice. Heard Agon strikeout. They have to get him squared away, they need his power swing back.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]
    You're in the Midwest or West, I'm guessing, 34?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Horrible game to watch. Both Tampa runs from bonehead plays--a balk by Buchholz and a misplayed fly ball by Ross that kept him from making a timely throw home. Two balks by Morales. AGon wasn't the only hitter who looked bad. Not sure why anyone would criticize Salty with his two hits and scoring the Sox only run. Bullpen, despite walks, balks, HBP, etc, went 3 and gave up no runs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays : thats part of the reason he has to go back to the minors and work on his craft. alll the pressure will be on youk. if he can't match will's overall excelllence, that may be it for him. will shall be back by the end of the all-star game. Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE] Could be. Like I said, the book is going to get out on him, and when it does he's going to have to adjust. THEN we'll find out how good he really is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

no east Long Island. Radio 1080 Comes in weak from Hartford, Conn. In response to "Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays : You're in the Midwest or West, I'm guessing, 34? Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Another "Twilight Zone" game at The Terrible Trop. Let's see if it can get any stranger tomorrow. I hate that place!!

BTW, Scott called Fenway a dump? Look where he's playing 50% of his games now? Poetic justice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

lloyd use drive up to northshore by Throgs Neck Bridge and park by Fort Totten and listen to game on radio coming from across the Long Island Sound from WTIC in Hartford Connecticut in the late 70s and the 1980s. Thats how I would listen to games back then before cable tv. In response to "Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays : You're in the Midwest or West, I'm guessing, 34? Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]no east Long Island. Radio 1080 Comes in weak from Hartford, Conn. In response to "Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]
    Ah. Soccer practice goes pretty late, then. I was figuring you were a couple hours earlier than us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]no east Long Island. Radio 1080 Comes in weak from Hartford, Conn. In response to "Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

surprised you can hear it at all, AL. I'm in So CT and hear more static than sound.
    WQUN 1220 in Hamden CT had been carrying the games for the past several years, but haven't this year. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

My signal comes in crytal clear down here in Va. Then again, I have the MLB At Bat app.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Lloyd 8:30 to 10:00 at night , soccer fields are in short supply on Long Island especially with lights on them. response to "Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays : Ah. Soccer practice goes pretty late, then. I was figuring you were a couple hours earlier than us. Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay its like listening to a military radio with all the static on it. In response to "Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread : Red Sox at Rays : surprised you can hear it at all, AL. I'm in So CT and hear more static than sound. WQUN 1220 in Hamden CT had been carrying the games for the past several years, but haven't this year.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]