Wednesday's Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees Wakefield vs. Burnett

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: Wednesday's Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees Wakefield vs. Burnett

the dirty burroughs went into crease and knocked thomas's stick out of his hands so timmy went off on the bad dirty player---who previously bit bergeron's finger

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

Red Sox offense making all the difference. Beyond impressive right now.

Also, I am sure every member of the Red Sox roster reads this thread. On iPad.

My message to them: thank you.

You are doing it, and we appreciate it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees Wakefield vs. Burnett:
    [QUOTE]another blown call......nice play gonzo
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Gosh J_Bay, I would expect you to understand what happened on that play, where the runner is usually out due to the neighborhood call, except this time. The slo-mo showed Gonzo straddling the bag with both feet, then missed the bag with his 1st foot, but shortly afterwards swiped it with his 2nd foot. However, the front of Gardner's foot ticked the bag a few milliseconds before Gonzo's 2nd foot swiped the bag. 

That was a great call by the umpire. Try not to be such a homer, like all the others who complained about this call.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Talk of Pedroia and surgery! :(

Get well soon Pedey, we need you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

cheer on Timmy the knuckler to break the bottle rocket "roidger" klemen's 'w' record

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees Wakefield vs. Burnett:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees Wakefield vs. Burnett : Gosh J_Bay, I would expect you to understand what happened on that play, where the runner is usually out due to the neighborhood call, except this time. The slo-mo showed Gonzo straddling the bag with both feet, then missed the bag with his 1st foot, but shortly afterwards swiped it with his 2nd foot. However, the front of Gardner's foot ticked the bag a few milliseconds before Gonzo's 2nd foot swiped the bag.  That was a great call by the umpire. Try not to be such a homer, like all the others who complained about this call.  
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    No Steven he was out....blown call. try not being such a homer, like all the others...you must have been watching it on YES;))

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees Wakefield vs. Burnett : No Steven he was out....blown call. try not being such a homer, like all the others...you must have been watching it on YES;))
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    He wasn't, because even the YES announcers were saying it was a bad call.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday's Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees Wakefield vs. Burnett : No Steven he was out....blown call. try not being such a homer, like all the others...you must have been watching it on YES;))
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Look at it again; you tell me what happened on that play (and I was watching it on ESPN).