WEEI - D&C should be thrown off the Air...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

WEEI - D&C should be thrown off the Air...

Callahan was rude and brutal to Bobby V today.... made me sick with Callahan asking BV about Schilling and really pushing the issue. The media is disgusting.

Many in the media would rather create controversy than support their team. The media is the trojan horse in Fenway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: WEEI - D&C should be thrown off the Air...

Did one of your thai ladyboys tell you the difference between "of" and "off"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

You want them thrown off the air?  Stop tuning in to their show.

The one thing I hate about baseball season is that my radio is usually tuned to WEEI in the morning.  I can't stand those guys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: WEEI - D&C should be thrown off the Air...:
    [QUOTE]Did one of your thai ladyboys tell you the difference between "of" and "off"?
    Posted by SoapDropper[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I liked Williams approach to the media.  Hit a home run and as he rounds third spit at them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol, really? That is great. Callahan was rude an crude today. If I were BV I would refuse to ever talk to them again. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]lol, really? That is great. Callahan was rude an crude today. If I were BV I would refuse to ever talk to them again. 
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Impossible for bubby v. He's never met a microphone he doesn't like because he likes to hear himself talk. It's good for his over-inflated ego.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

It was a good interview and it was only the last question to BobbyV about the comment that Karl Ravech said his managerial style will not work in Boston. It is a strong question, but a fair one, especially since he is "good friends" with Karl. There was a long uncomfortable pause though...

"Look at the source"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

beavis we all know the media wants to provoke Bobby, and they cannot possible care about the team if they want to initiate controversy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]beavis we all know the media wants to provoke Bobby, and they cannot possible care about the team if they want to initiate controversy.

When did it become a reporter's job to "care" about a team.

Reporters report and write stories for entertainment and to sell newspapers.

Fans "care" about the team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Insane. So we have a few players still eager to find the tattle-tale from 2011 and we have D&C asking Valentine who the secret society is who claim Bobby is failing in the clubhouse.

Mysterious Bologna!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

This is standard practice for those clowns. I really, REALLY dislike them. But I'm stuck because they are better then Mike and Mike, and we don't get 98.5 anywhere down in CT. Often times I elect for the drone of the engine, or music until 10...when WEEI's scheduling only gets marginally better.

WEEI is in serious trouble, they've been going down the tubes....well, since about they axed Dale Arnold ironically enough. I HOPED Holley would raise the IQ of the Big Show....but he's been dragged right down to their level. Too bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In SE Asia I can only find WEEI avaialble for streaming.... Undecided

True on Holley... the walrus keeps cutting him off just liek he did all the other co-hosts. I still am waiting for the O to eat his microphone and his co-hosts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]You want them thrown off the air?  Stop tuning in to their show. The one thing I hate about baseball season is that my radio is usually tuned to WEEI in the morning.  I can't stand those guys.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

It could be worse, it could be WFAN NY in the AM. Carton makes Howard Stern look mature, decent, & artful. Have you heard about his interview with Tiger's ex-swing coach? He actually called him sc-m, for starters.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to WEEI - D&C should be thrown off the Air...:
    [QUOTE]Callahan was rude and brutal to Bobby V today.... made me sick with Callahan asking BV about Schilling and really pushing the issue. The media is disgusting. Many in the media would rather create controversy than support their team. The media is the trojan horse in Fenway.

Perhaps that's why Bobby V would rather talk to Michael Kay (They're buddies).

I actually think D&C do a good job, as long as they say away from their right wing nonsense. Their expose on the RS 2011 ST was telling.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Personally, for a guy with a reputation for speaking his mind, Valentine sounded a bit evasive and weasly even on some basic softball questions.

The question at the end about what did Valentine mean when he said about Schilling -- consider the source. He gets upset about the question. Well, he said it, so why can't he explain what he means by consider the source.

I always thought it was cowardly when people do that. They'll say something then chicken out when they're asked to elaborate. He could have answered the question without throwing gas on the fire.

No some of these so-called brave, supposedly tell-it-like-it-is guys like to throw out crp then weisel out and not back it up or elaborate. I wasn't too impressed with Valentine's interview. He's starting to come across as a guy whom if you (reporters) don't suck up to, he's going to get snippy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Interesting view roy ... thanks for the post.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Personally, for a guy with a reputation for speaking his mind, Valentine sounded a bit evasive and weasly even on some basic softball questions. The question at the end about what did Valentine mean when he said about Schilling -- consider the source. He gets upset about the question. Well, he said it, so why can't he explain what he means by consider the source. I always thought it was cowardly when people do that. They'll say something then chicken out when they're asked to elaborate. He could have answered the question without throwing gas on the fire. No some of these so-called brave, supposedly tell-it-like-it-is guys like to throw out crp then weisel out and not back it up or elaborate. I wasn't too impressed with Valentine's interview. He's starting to come across as a guy whom if you (reporters) don't suck up to, he's going to get snippy.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

It sounds like if him, Schilling, & Michael Kay were on a desert island, & he could save only one, I guess it's Kay.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Too many talkshows, interviews, and columnists to keep up with and digest. What we need to do is to just try to watch or listen to the games ourselves and form our own opinions instead of preaching to the choir and attempting to convince other fans to jump off of the Tobin Bridge or Prudential  Tower tomorrow. The Sun will rise tomorrow and there will be another baby to hug or an old lady to help across the street. Life will go on. No need to make others gloomy in the event that you are disappointed. Suck it up and internalize it like a big boy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes by all means "internalize" and keep it all inside. Then go off and rail against anyone with a opinion or view different from yours, get run from the board time and time again, and develop alter-moniker so that you appear to have the ability to make conversation.

Yes by all means, "internalize".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; WEEI - D&C should be thrown off the Air...:
    [QUOTE]Callahan was rude and brutal to Bobby V today.... made me sick with Callahan asking BV about Schilling and really pushing the issue. The media is disgusting. Many in the media would rather create controversy than support their team. The media is the trojan horse in Fenway.

Sections
Shortcuts