WEEI fading fast, Sports Hub burying them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

WEEI fading fast, Sports Hub burying them

It's been a long time coming. WEEI has rested on past accomplishments, and feasting on a huge market that offered zero competition. The Big Zero is the epitome of everything wrong with the station: overpaid and out of touch. He's degrading and insulting, and that's before he starts talking about his top of the line Lexus, multiple large screen HDTVs, and numerous PAID vacations to tropical locales for weeks at a time, throughout the year. He actually held out and negotiated a new contract a few years ago...whoever runs WEEI is a complete moron. Just dumping this one tub of lard would immediately increase their standings.

Dennis and Callahan are a joke. I don't personally know of anyone who actually likes them, and in threads about WEEI in the past, I haven't read a single post from anyone who likes them. Who, exactly, are they catering to with these arrogant, overly political and opinionated jerks? Are they really representative of republicans? That's a scary, scary thought.

The ONE THING they had going for them was Dale and Holley. And they brilliantely broke that up mere weeks before the Bruins make their run, taking the one guy who actually knew hockey off the radio. Outstanding.

Mike Adams is a joke, but at least can be entertaining at times.

It's been great watching this all transpire, hearing Felger throw it in their faces over the past few months, hearing the Big Zero dispute those claims...and now the numbers are indesputible. Iven the poll BDC is running (http://www.boston.com/sports/extras/sports_radio_survey/) has the Sports Hub burying WEEI 3-1.

FINALLY.

Once this is complete, just need a station to take on ESPN head-to-head and bury that abomination in Bristol for good. They are primed for it, that station is a complete joke. I didn't think it was possible to make Sportscenter unwatchable, and yet, they've pulled it off. Yes, yes, I know MVP, just don't watch. Well that's not good enough for me. Even being aware of their existence is too much for me. Tom Jackson, as BB said "F### you." Stuart Scott go take your gimpy eye elsewhere dawg!

No surprise there is a partnership agreement between these two horrible outlets. I know my anger is overboard with respect to these two, but I just can't stand them. Agenda serving puppets.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Re: WEEI fading fast, Sports Hub burying them

Congrats on starting the second thread in an hour on the same subject.
    Oh, and Mr. Nice Guy, are you aware that Stuart Scott is battling with cancer?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Dennis and Holley are imbeciles.  They sound as though they spend their lives with their rear ends planted on barstools telling racist jokes.  They are an embarrassment to Sox fans and how they got into broadcasting is beyond me.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

tirades only make u look really bad. stu is in the fight of his life.

i do agree that D&C are too sarcastic. the big show was becoming too much of a yelling match. but the Dale and Holly show was great until they broke it up.

Havent listened since they broke it up. 

caution, give it a year or 2 and felger will be just as annoying to u as weei.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teebar. Show Teebar's posts

I had been a rabid baseball fan living in Brooklyn, N.Y., moving to Spfld., Mass in 1945 as a 10 year old having transferred my allegiance to the Red Sox after the retirement of Koufax and Drysdale. It was a treat in years of retirement to listen to great sports programming on WEEI until its rapid demise over the past 4 to 5 years. Intelligent evaluations and discussions (where is Sean Mc/Adams) have gradually diminished to shouting matches, off colored gutteral remarks, slovenly remarks of broads (Mutt and Maloney) so that I have finally shut it done completely as the station has become sub-standard. Many comments on these blogs are reflective of alcohol laced, or worse comments without dignity,insight or restraint, but at least some individuals provide well thought of insight and information for discussion which was present on the big O before its game of brinkmanship and one upsmanship became pre-eminent. Boston has lost its voice of reason on this station. Good ridence and good-bye

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: WEEI fading fast, Sports Hub burying them:
    Congrats on starting the second thread in an hour on the same subject. Oh, and Mr. Nice Guy, are you aware that Stuart Scott is battling with cancer?
    Posted by tbrod

A thread about 2 radio stations...another about a herald writer on tv who, to my knowledge, has never been on the radio. Do you like apples?...How about oranges? They're really the same thing.

As far as looking bad or anger issues (other thread)...look bad to who? Other anonymous people? Ouch. Anger issues? I've admitted as much in other threads, does that make you feel better? If I'm the angriest entity (I wouldn't consider myself a 'person' you encounter with, per se) you encounter in your life, I'm honestly happy for you.

If my venting offended anyone that much... oh well.

And Stuart Scott? Yeah, wasn't aware of the cancer. Does it make him a better tv personality? I'm assuming he's not around much anymore? I honestly don't watch much, just using what I grew to hate about the station. I'm sorry for his cancer, I didn't/don't wish that on anyone. I, however, didn't bring any of that into it. Sorry if anyone feels a medical condition makes a public personality immune from internet thread bashing. Oops. I missed that in the internet manners course.

Sections
Shortcuts