Weei is getting better.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Weei is getting better.

In response to jackbu's comment:

Four b's

I see things differently then you.  I saw a team in 2011 tank and he was part of the problem and not the solution.  I see a different attitude in ortiz this year so far, so maybe it was Tito's fault when Ortiz rushed into a live press conference.  Possible Tito lost control of that team. I see farrell as a coach who has control over his team and stuff like that I am sure will never happen.

But it is all opinion here on this forum and what I say should not upset you. If Ortiz has a great week then you can be happy that I was wrong.

But please don't get overly happy on his stats against the Astros.

I've already seen your landry list of reason why you don't like the guy.

If that clouds your opinion of his abilities, that's your problem.

What you say doesn't upset me.

I just know BS, when I see it and don't mind pointing it out.

i don't mind people seeing thing differently.

I mind when people make things up to bolster a weak argument.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

You can think what you want. One thing which has not change is, Ortiz has both his homers off a triple a team. If fact the whole astro pitching staff makes 6 million less then what ortiz does. I said that most of his homers would come off bad teams and triple a pitchers and so far I am 100 percent correct with that statement.

More insane comments.

how so, are they not true?  All the media people talked about how bad this team was and even on the verge of being corrupt.  They are taking the revenue sharing money and not investing it in players nor the money they got for switching leagues.  Some even said with a few injuries, the astros will be on the level of a double A team.

Ask Andy Petitte how bad the Astros are.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

You can think what you want. One thing which has not change is, Ortiz has both his homers off a triple a team. If fact the whole astro pitching staff makes 6 million less then what ortiz does. I said that most of his homers would come off bad teams and triple a pitchers and so far I am 100 percent correct with that statement.

Its hard for me to comprehend any concerns about a DH who is batting .516/1.400 regardless of who he has been batting against.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Its hard for me to comprehend any concerns about a DH who is batting .516/1.400 regardless of who he has been batting against.

You are right pumpsie.  When I get called out I will engage.  Like I said, this is a big road trip and I could easily be silenced for good on this matter.

Its a long season. If Ortiz finishes the year with the kind of numbers he had last year it will be a phenomenal year. There will be peaks and valleys along the way, so I am not going to decide he is boon or bust based on a single road trip. When July or August come around thats that time to begin to draw conclusions not only about individual players but about the team as a whole. So far Ortiz has produced at a nonsustainable rate.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

That would be funny jack, if it were actually true.

You personality dictates differently, you want to ignore but you are too concerned about what is being said about you. We all learned this on the former sites we were all on...and probably part of the reason you created so many other screen names.

You don't fool anyone. Plus you already said you read my profile which has all my replies listed.

Creepy...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

You're coming into your prime as a poster.  Like what I've been reading from you lately.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Since 2011, Ortiz is batting .319, with a .995 OPS.  Thats over 1,022 at-bats.

I wonder how many players have an OPS > .990, since 2011, with over 1,000 at-bats?

Id be shocked if there were 10.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.