1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Weei is getting better.

In response to jackbu's comment:

At least in the morning now that Kirk Minahane is there full time.  Kirk has always been someone to tell it like it is.  He was the first on weei to call Curt Schilling a fraud.  He and callahan agree on nothing and this morning was no different.

Jerry Remy was on and before he hung up he had words with Kirk about a 13 month old article written on weei.com.  Callahan later blasted kirk which made the morning interesting. 98.5 from 6-10 is less sports these days, so the addition of kirk on weei is well timed.

I bet you like CHB too.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Minihane is ok but Dennis and Callahan are angry irrelevant old dudes who are seething that they have been told they can't talk politics anymore, so they sneak in potshots at anyone they resent who has an actual life. Minihane can't save that show. 

Let me put it to you this way. If there was a huge stinking warm cow patty in the backyard, and I went out there and put a fresh popsicle in it, would you really say the cow patty had improved? 

Prediction: Dennis/Callahan will keep getting their rumps kicked in ther ratings and the show you claim is improving won't even exist in a year or two. Those two need to work for a living again instead of getting paid to be blowhards.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

just two minutes to respond, thank you.  Yea, I figured you would not like him.  He has his on agenda and does not sound like a hundred other people.  I know you like everyone to blog like you.

Please explain to me why you think he is a hack.

Minihane is just one more writer to jump on the "contrarian" bandwagon.

He's seen how much guys like Felger and Mazzarotti appeal to the whiny "I don't like anything about this team" crowd.

Luckily for the hacks, with four pro teams in this town, there will always be something, or someone to rip.

Minihane wimped out when Remy confronted him, about his column.

"I might have written that. I don't remember."

Gutless...

Color me surprised that that type of sports coverage appeals to you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

holy crap. a post where JackBU doesn't bash ortiz..

HOLY CRAP!!!!! an entire thread where jacoBU doesn't bash ortiz..

therapy must be working wonders..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

holy crap. a post where JackBU doesn't bash ortiz..

HOLY CRAP!!!!! an entire thread where jacoBU doesn't bash ortiz..

therapy must be working wonders..

Give it time.
    The thread is still young.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Minihane doesn't do anything for me one way or another. Personally, I like D & C just by themselves. Never really minded the off-sports topics. It was a good change of pace.

My favorite show probably is Mutt and Merloni. I think Merloni does an excellent job. Of course, I probably listen this show the least because of the time it's on, so maybe that's why I like it best.

In the afternoon, I'll listen to Felger and Mazz, although sometimes they can be a bit too much and I'll turn them off. (Last year, it got pathetic in that it seemed that every show for awhile was four hours of Felger calling Beckett every name in the book.) But they can be very entertaining and funny. They need to keep Bertrand just doing the news. When he replaces one of them or chimes in, his takes 90 percent of the time are simple-minded. He adds nothing to the discussion.

At night, I liked the DA Show. I've given the new show a shot, but now, I only listen to it if the Bruins game is coming on because it's not worth it to change the station (or app) for an hour. If not game is on and I'm going to listen to a show, I'll change it to Planet Mikey.

Now it's not like I always agree or like everything about any of these shows. But they each bring things to the table that I don't mind. All these shows can be a bit too much at times, so I do take a break at times.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Minihane is ok but Dennis and Callahan are angry irrelevant old dudes who are seething that they have been told they can't talk politics anymore, so they sneak in potshots at anyone they resent who has an actual life. Minihane can't save that show. 

Let me put it to you this way. If there was a huge stinking warm cow patty in the backyard, and I went out there and put a fresh popsicle in it, would you really say the cow patty had improved? 

Prediction: Dennis/Callahan will keep getting their rumps kicked in ther ratings and the show you claim is improving won't even exist in a year or two. Those two need to work for a living again instead of getting paid to be blowhards.

There looks to be "a full court press" of late on the  P Cness of even thinking about "talking POLITICS".........  That being said,   Ben Franklin once said that "people who puts their heads in sand, will soooon CLAM up"  !!!!  And then the GOVERNMENT takes over !!

I'm pretty sure Mr. Franklin never said that.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

I can't stand Kurt Minaham and haven't watched more than 30 seconds at a time since he's been added. Once I hear his voice, that's it. Click. I have to go out of my way to fire up the computer and log into sports hub and it's worth it almost every single time. EEI is basically a rotting corpse in the morning now. It stinks and needs a full flush.

Sections
Shortcuts