WEEI / NESN Jimmy Fund

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

WEEI / NESN Jimmy Fund

Call toll-free 877-738-1234

Tune in Tuesday, August 27 and Wednesday, August 28 to WEEI Sports Radio Network and New England Sports Network for the 12th annual WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon. Cheer on the Boston Red Sox as they take on the Baltimore Orioles and help strike out cancer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: WEEI / NESN Jimmy Fund

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Call toll-free 877-738-1234

Tune in Tuesday, August 27 and Wednesday, August 28 to WEEI Sports Radio Network and New England Sports Network for the 12th annual WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon. Cheer on the Boston Red Sox as they take on the Baltimore Orioles and help strike out cancer.

A great fund raiser that everyone should try to help out.

If you can listen to an hour of Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon and not get choked up at some of the stories, you have no heart.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://nesn.com/2013/08/jake-peavy-donates-3600-to-jimmy-fund-in-honor-of-late-grandmother-former-bullpen-coach/

Jake Peavy Donates $3,600 to Jimmy Fund in Honor of Late Grandmother, Former Bullpen Coach

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

As a cancer survivor and clean since early 05 I also urge any and all fans to call into the toll free number that JBay posted. Everyday Doctors and Nurses and techs continue to make great strides against this horrible disease. Lou Merloni just upped the tote board a bit ago and they have raised a half a million dollars so far today. I just made my anual contribution and have been listening all morning to some pretty tough kids and their parents. Please make a call.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Great stuff.  nice job j-bay

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

as a baseball fan, it makes me proud that the Yankees fully support such a great fundraiser...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

as a baseball fan, it makes me proud that the Yankees fully support such a great fundraiser...

i will definitely be making a personal contribution...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

http://nesn.com/2013/08/jake-peavy-donates-3600-to-jimmy-fund-in-honor-of-late-grandmother-former-bullpen-coach/

Jake Peavy Donates $3,600 to Jimmy Fund in Honor of Late Grandmother, Former Bullpen Coach

Peavey's Grandmother was a bullpen coach? Laughing "C'mon Jakey, give 'em the ole number one, and do it right this time!" "Look, I told you Grandma I'm doin' the best I can, so get off my back!"

But seriously, that was nice of him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

i will definitely be making a personal contribution...

[/QUOTE]

Nice Jetes! One thing I can remember fondly of ol George was that he always supported our jimmy fund laborday telethon with a pretty substantial donation.....same thing for the donald as well. lol

11. This post has been removed.