Welcome To Bizzaro World?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Welcome To Bizzaro World?

As I write this post I'm trying to root for the Yankees, a team I loathe. In all of sports be it the Canadiens, Knicks, Cowboys, Jets, any team coached by Calipari, all added up does not even come close to how much I despise the Yanks. I tell my-self that I'm not rooting for  NY to win,  only for the Rays to lose.  The Sox need to end this madness with a few victories or what's left of my alzheimer induced brain is going to explode.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Welcome To Bizzaro World?

It truly is a sad state of affairs having to root for the Yankees! 

Even more depressing!!!!   How has the "best hitting team in the MLB," for most of the season become so schizophrenic???  Drop 14 one night, can't even hit the ball the next.  Drop 18 another, can't buy a hit the next.

How is it that ANY semi-knowledgeable Sox fan could see BIG PITCHING PROBLEMS coming from day 1, yet many absolutely BOUGHT INTO the HYPE that we had the BEST PITCHING IN THE MLB?  REALLY????   With Lackey & Dice-K, most average fans were worried every time they took the field last year.  SO.................   At the trade deadline & before, with Dice-K gone, Buch gone, Lackey gone (for all intents & purposes), how does the RS front office not make more moves & get some of our young guns in the minors prepared????????????
    HOW can we have ABSOLUTELY NOBODY even near ready to come up if needed?  Even your average pink hat could have told you not to count on Wake, Weiland, Miller, Lackey, or an injured Bedard!  SO.......  With our 3 - 7 starting pitchers in serious doubt, WHAT DID THE SOX DO????????????????????
    NOTHING!

At this point, WE DON'T EVEN DESERVE the Wildcard spot!  With the TOTAL IMPLOSION of this entire team, with a couple of exceptions, we really don't deserve it!  It's been beyond ugly!!!!  NOBODY is playing hungry!!!!

Of course.........   I'll certainly take it, if we get that lucky!  :)   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Welcome To Bizzaro World?:
    [QUOTE]    As I write this post I'm trying to root for the Yankees, a team I loathe. In all of sports be it the Canadiens, Knicks, Cowboys, Jets, any team coached by Calipari, all added up does not even come close to how much I despise the Yanks. I tell my-self that I'm not rooting for  NY to win,  only for the Rays to lose.  The Sox need to end this madness with a few victories or what's left of my alzheimer induced brain is going to explode.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

May I suggest Jack Daniels in heavy quantities.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome To Bizzaro World?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Welcome To Bizzaro World? : May I suggest Jack Daniels in heavy quantities.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
     I already tried that route, hence the brain function,  or lack there of.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

A slow IV drip may work better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gramercy-Park. Show Gramercy-Park's posts

The Yankees are not at all evil but a friendly-helpful empire.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Loathing is not healthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

It is a weird feeling, but I feel totally unconflicted hoping for the Yankees to beat the Rays.  Gotta do it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

I'm cheering for Cano, this madness must stop.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Sandman has come on gone. Say thank you Uncle Mo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

That might be all the Charity the Yankees give the Red Sox, Playoffs are clinched, starters will be rested the next two games ( Tonight and Thursday). Come out and sweep Boston this weekend, while the Rays try and handle business in Toronto.  The Yankees will dispatch of the Red Sox this weekend and then lay down for the Rays next week in Tampa. Set up the Pitching. What would be awesome is if the Rays and Boston and LA ended up tied.  Though unlikely, it would be must watch TV.  Bye Bye Red Sox, Bye Bye Boston. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

[QUOTE]Loathing is not healthy.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

Isn't it an Olympic sport?

Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

This just set up a Red Sox celebration in the Bronx.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

This just set up a Red Sox celebration in the Bronx. ---slomag
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Is someone having a birthday?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Welcome To Bizzaro World? : May I suggest Jack Daniels in heavy quantities.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Yes Jack... and a heavy dose of Kevin Millar! You have to be loose to play this game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i refuse to root for the yanks...this is one reason why i railed against settling for the wildcard.....we are the yankees bi#tch at this point...we need them to advance....makes me sick

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]i refuse to root for the yanks...this is one reason why i railed against settling for the wildcard.....we are the yankees bi#tch at this point...we need them to advance....makes me sick
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

I hear ya georom...I don't feel quite as strongly but I understand what you're saying.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome To Bizzaro World? : I hear ya georom...I don't feel quite as strongly but I understand what you're saying.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

i swear to God HF i almost want us not to get in under these conditions....winning our way in is one thing.....but a fresh new start in the postseason im sure will be just the remedy i need to feel better - but right now i am livid about how we collapsed and blew it again to the yanks....sticks in my craw