WELFARE SCHILL files for bankruptcy and has the feds on his case! he owes between 100-500m! should he leave ESPN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him?

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him?:
    In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :   Last night you wanted to spank me and put me to bed.  Now you want my address.  This is getting creepy.
    Posted by vtfanofcs

I want to know what you do for a living. Wondering what kind of a moron would pay you 8 hours pay to have to listen to you every day.

Must have got you dirt cheap.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him?

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him?:
    In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :   Last night you wanted to spank me and put me to bed.  Now you want my address.  This is getting creepy.
    Posted by vtfanofcs

I put the phone system in across the lake too in Crown Point. Last place I knew of in NY you could make a ten cent phone call out of a pay booth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? : I want to know what you do for a living. Wondering what kind of a moron would pay you 8 hours pay to have to listen to you every day. Must have got you dirt cheap.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Why do you condemn SINGLE WORKING MOTHERS AND THEIR CHILDREN, Krusty Underwear Internet Slob.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Why did you feel compelled to condemn Single Working Mothers and their Children out of the blue.  What kind of a hateful ignorant person would say something like that?
    Posted by vtfanofcs

You seem to be the hater here,

oh and if you are a single mom and we judge you by your posts then I would guess you are about 20. Good job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :     Why do you condemn SINGLE WORKING MOTHERS AND THEIR CHILDREN, Krusty Underwear Internet Slob.
    Posted by vtfanofcs

I don't know if I ever did that considering I have a sister who is a single working mom.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :     Why do you condemn SINGLE WORKING MOTHERS AND THEIR CHILDREN, Krusty Underwear Internet Slob.
    Posted by vtfanofcs

Have a rough time in the barn today?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? : Obviously. You definitely missed out on some parenting. Probably a single working mom letting you run, you act like you were reared by a pack of wild dogs.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

akhsdkfhsdhfkhaksdh

There are your words.  Why would say that about Single Working Mothers and Their Children.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: SCHILLING'S firm is in trouble?

In Response to Re: SCHILLING'S firm is in trouble?:
    In Response to Re: SCHILLING'S firm is in trouble? : Cutting out revenue you would otherwise have is the same as spending that revenue on something else.  When you talk about Obama's runaway spending, you're including his 900 billion dollars in tax cuts, right? A capital gains tax rate cut might be good for the economy in the short term, but it's not a fair practice - basically, you're saying that when you work for your money you should be taxed at a higher rate than when your money works for you.  This is how Mitt Romney manages to pay the the same tax rate as Johnny from Burger King (to keep this on a Sox board).
    Posted by slomag

You're confused.

Capital gains tax is a tax on income from investments that you've made on money that actually has already been taxed once.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :   akhsdkfhsdhfkhaksdh
    Posted by vtfanofcs

mad cow disease.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :   akhsdkfhsdhfkhaksdh   There are your words.  Why would say that about Single Working Mothers and Their Children.
    Posted by vtfanofcs

That remark was directed at you personally.

My apology to all the wild dogs of Vermont.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING'S firm is in trouble? : Cutting out revenue you would otherwise have is the same as spending that revenue on something else.  When you talk about Obama's runaway spending, you're including his 900 billion dollars in tax cuts, right? A capital gains tax rate cut might be good for the economy in the short term, but it's not a fair practice - basically, you're saying that when you work for your money you should be taxed at a higher rate than when your money works for you.  This is how Mitt Romney manages to pay the the same tax rate as Johnny from Burger King (to keep this on a Sox board).
    Posted by slomag

Actually anything you owned and sold and made some money on is capital gains.

But whatever it is was paid for with money that you have previously paid a tax on.

The investment from what I see is a risk that you alone suffer the consequences of if your investment is a bad one. The Govt. has no risk.

I just think the Govt. takes too much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? : That remark was directed at you personally. My apology to all the wild dogs of Vermont.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

You didn't need to hurl an insult against Single Working Mothers and Their Children.   If you want to insult me why do insult other in the process.  It seems like you think badly of many people.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :    You didn't need to hurl an insult against Single Working Mothers and Their Children. 
    Posted by vtfanofcs

I guess I really struck a nerve huh.

Man you need some meds.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :    You didn't need to hurl an insult against Single Working Mothers and Their Children.   If you want to insult me why do insult other in the process.  It seems like you think badly of many people.
    Posted by vtfanofcs

I kick small dogs too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

50 more minutes. Keep it up goob it helps the time fly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? : I guess I really struck a nerve huh. Man you need some meds.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Tell me more about what you think of the State of Vermont.  Give me some good ones clown.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :   Tell me more about what you think of the State of Vermont.  Give me some good ones clown.  
    Posted by vtfanofcs

You need some decent roads. The roads suck.

No good super markets. And a dentist shortage.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? : You need some decent roads. The roads suck. No good super markets. And a dentist shortage.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Geography continues to effect Vermont.  We could use some better roads, but when considering the roughness of the land and the low populations, I am not unhappy.
      Vermont is not likely to have the best of the best in supermarkets.  I do view Shaws unfavorably.
      I have not noticed a dentist shortage, but there could be one. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :   Geography continues to effect Vermont.  We could use some better roads, but when considering the roughness of the land and the low populations, I am not unhappy.   Vermont is not likely to have the best of the best in supermarkets.  I do view Shaws unfavorably.   I have not noticed a dentist shortage, but there could be one. 
    Posted by vtfanofcs

Nice strong women though, corn fed, tractor seat syndrome.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I got 8 minutes goob keep it going.

Turn the laptop off in 5 minutes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

In Response to SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him?:
    http://www.boston.com/Boston/businessupdates/2012/05/rhode-island-scrambles-save-curt-schilling-game-company/IFwDL1xSka5MoSyvJpqAHJ/story.html seems like the resident blowhard Republican is in danger of defaulting on loan payments that the STATE of RI guaranteed on his behalf. Very interesting that these let's cut welfare for people types are the ones so interested in getting WELFARE for their corporations. who do we think pays the money for the loan guarantees to come from in the first place? oh yep the TAXPAYERS! This seems like another bad deal for the people by the corporate chasers. yep the job creators.. where are the jobs CURT? there is no downside for Curt. If he makes it big, he gets all the profits. if he loses big, the PEOPLE and state are left holding the bag. In Curt's case, its a mystery why mr. Businessman is defaulting on his obligations even as his business is apparently making money and sales tartgets. oh well...
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? : Nice strong women though, corn fed, tractor seat syndrome.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

I am not familiar with tractor seat syndrome.  What is it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING just beanballed all 400 of his workers, now RI TAXPAYERS pick up the tab, should OBAMA arrest him? :   Tell me more about what you think of the State of Vermont.  Give me some good ones clown.  
    Posted by vtfanofcs

Any place that produced Howard Dean has to be full of loons.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In Response to Re: SCHILLING'S firm is in trouble? : Actually anything you owned and sold and made some money on is capital gains. But whatever it is was paid for with money that you have previously paid a tax on. The investment from what I see is a risk that you alone suffer the consequences of if your investment is a bad one. The Govt. has no risk. I just think the Govt. takes too much.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

You're confused.  If you buy something with your hard earned money, and that something generates income for you, you pay taxes on the income it generates.  Not on what you've put into it.  If that something costs you money (you sell a stock or home for a loss) you do not pay capital gains taxes - in fact, you can write off a capital loss.

Have you noticed how readily CEOs agree to work for an annual salary of $1?  That's because they receive bonuses and dividends that are then converted to capital gains.  Then they pay 13% instead of the top marginal rate of 36%.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Sections
Shortcuts