Well BEN, back to the drawing board with you starting pitching......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Re: Well BEN, back to the drawing board with you starting pitching......

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to MadMc44's comment:

[QUOTE]

I dont think there is a need for huge trades:

1. I don't believe BenC. pulls the trigger and goes after Lee.

2. I do think you could swap Lester to the Brewers for Gallarado. Maybe a little explanation--they are both having about the same kind of year--similar contracts--might be a good venue swap that both need.

3. I see the need for a change in closer. Internally Bailey needs to work more--we either win by more than three runs or we're losing. Bailey in the set-up role could pitch several times a week. Have Ue, Taz  and Miller share the closer role.

4. Trade Doubrount to a team like the Astros where lttle would be expected of him right away. He may have more time to develop--we have several guys better than he is right now that need a chance in Boston: Britton, Webster, Rubby, Ranaudo, Workman as the top candidates.

Good post....... Doubront is killing us with his 5 innings, 100 pitches, then the extra use of the pen !!

[/QUOTE]

I would be careful trading Doubrant. A 25 yo left handler with his stuff is hard to come by. I see no reason to believe that any of the prospects above will be able to pitch in the Majors at the level Doubie has pitched at.

2. This post has been removed.