Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......

Beckett$, Avilies , IGGY and anyone else from our system that has a future !!!!   2012 has SAILED, SON !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......

I think it's that "act now" "win now" "fix this now" that has led to irrational decisions that have hurt this team.  To fix this organization may take some sacrifice, to try otherwise may only dig the hole deeper.  There is just way to much fat to trim in one year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......

In Response to Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]2004IDIO........   Was that Jenny Dell & Forrest,FORREST GUMP on the stern of the ship ????   In the movie Titanic, Jenny would have survived !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......:
    [QUOTE]I think it's that "act now" "win now" "fix this now" that has led to irrational decisions that have hurt this team.  To fix this organization may take some sacrifice, to try otherwise may only dig the hole deeper.  There is just way to much fat to trim in one year. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]Lets start by removing BECKETT$ NOW, and moving Avilies to 3rd or off roster to install IGGY at SS !!!  Why not ????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Why bother, the season is over and has been since they were swept against Toronto in July. I have two kids that keep me busy and I do not watch them religiously anymore. Until they improve the pitching and spend some of that money they have been making on the sellouts, I have better things to do. Please do not tell me about the injuries, the contracts are insured by management in the event of injury. Bottom line is that even if a player is hurt the owners get money back because the contract is insured. In any event have a safe rest if the summer and good fall. I have better things to do than watch this disaster.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]ANCHORS AWAY, SON !!!!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

All I Had Was This, And A 12 PACK......

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Nice work with Photoshop 2004. I am taking a second semester of it starting tomorrow. Too bad you don't live closer...could use some pointers. Its lots of fun.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]Nice work with Photoshop 2004. I am taking a second semester of it starting tomorrow. Too bad you don't live closer...could use some pointers. Its lots of fun.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

Good to hear you're improving your photoshop skills.

A person needs to know his limitations...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

2004 that was classic work man, thanks. Train with Lackey's face killed me

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Bobby V:"I know it was you ,Pedey-- you broke my heart -- you broke my heart!"
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]The cop should be looking the other way  !!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Red Sox Nation you say, I say it's not even a Village anymore... Thank God the Pats season is underway...  Tongue Out  

Sections
Shortcuts