Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......

In response to "Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......": [QUOTE] Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE] This team is beyond help for this year. They are painful to watch. They MUST get rid of Beckett at all costs. They have to get a front line dependable pitcher even if it means trading Ellsbury (unless he agrees to sign for reasonable money before Jaunuary and we know that won't happen with BorASS as his agent). They have to get some players to be leaders not whiners.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......

Keep the losses coming. Players get paid, fans loseinterest and NESN viewership plummets. So what? Only cost $200 million. LOL.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"TRANSFORMATION" to begin SOOOOOON !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......:
    [QUOTE]       Beckett$, Avilies , IGGY and anyone else from our system that has a future !!!!   2012 has SAILED, SON !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Let it go ! Grow up and move on...By the way Bill how old are you ?. Hope a lot older then you act on here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

What mess?  Injuries have made the team a mess.  Look at Phillies, Blue Jays, Boston, along few other teams who have the top four to 8 most injuries in MLB, and look at them in the current MLB standing. 

Cardinals had a simular problem in the first four months of last season at the same time they were favorite to win the division.  Somehow they got everyone back in time before they made a good run from August to September.  Boston was trying to do the samething starting in the month of July, but another three more players went on DL including two of the team's top four best hitters.  

Really there is nothing Ben can do. Seriously, let it go.  Start over.  Just keep rooting against the Yankees.  Yankees looking awful now!!!  Rays is now only 3 games behind.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......:
    [QUOTE]What mess?  Injuries have made the team a mess.  Look at Phillies, Blue Jays, Boston, along few other teams who have the top four to 8 most injuries in MLB, and look at them in the current MLB standing.  Cardinals had a simular problem in the first four months of last season at the same time they were favorite to win the division.  Somehow they got everyone back in time before they made a good run from August to September.  Boston was trying to do the samething starting in the month of July, but another three more players went on DL including two of the team's top four best hitters.   Really there is nothing Ben can do. Seriously, let it go.  Start over.  Just keep rooting against the Yankees.  Yankees looking awful now!!!  Rays is now only 3 games behind.  
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]

Hey Uconn - Have there been any major injures to Beckett, Lester, Buchholz and Doubront this year? How have they done? How has Beckett, Lester and Buchholz done compared to other teams #1, 2 and 3 starters? Just answer that simple question.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Response to Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!......:
    [QUOTE]Peter Abraham/Boston Globe The Red Sox will take their annual team photo on Thursday. Now there’s a collector’s item. Jim Rice, Fred Lynn and Dwight Evans threw out first pitches before the game as part of the annual Jimmy Fund telethon. Rice came out from left field, Lynn from center and Evans from right. They were wearing their jerseys. • Another great outfielder, Hall of Famer Carl Yastrzemski, celebrated his 73d birthday on Wednesday.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

That was such a great outfield...man I miss those guys....and Yaz. Every time I think about some of the plays, hits, and clutch efforts he did over the years--sends chills down my spine. He was The Natural.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!...... : Let it go ! Grow up and move on...By the way Bill how old are you ?. Hope a lot older then you act on here.
    Posted by donrd4[/QUOTE]Grow up ?  GROW UP ????  Heck I am grown up !!!   And I am very upset with my ball team......  To see  them in the same light with what the "BIG O" has done to our  U S A ........  The spending on FREE AGENTS and the return reminds me so much of the "BIG O's" SOLANDRA !!!!!   Let me suggest, that there are many other posters on this board that feels the same way.  As Dad would say..........."SON, it's hard enough to get to the TOP, it's even harder to stay there"  !!!!   Now, please spare me of all your lib/left/soc/mooooonbat advice !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!...... : Grow up ?  GROW UP ????  Heck I am grown up !!!   And I am very upset with my ball team......  To see  them in the same light with what the "BIG O" has done to our  U S A ........  The spending on FREE AGENTS and the return reminds me so much of the "BIG O's" SOLANDRA !!!!!   Let me suggest, that there are many other posters on this board that feels the same way.  As Dad would say..........."SON, it's hard enough to get to the TOP, it's even harder to stay there"  !!!!   Now, please spare me of all your lib/left/soc/mooooonbat advice !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Take your meds. Mental health can't be taken for granted.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I agree with that statement, I kind of wish BV would do the same.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with that statement, I kind of wish BV would do the same.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

You remind me of DeForest Kelly, the guy who played Leonard McCoy on Star Trek. He was interviewed once about some of the difficulties in his role, and he said that one of the most difficult parts was trying to come up with different ways to tell Captain Kirk that someone was dead. In your case you are never at a loss to insert new ways of telling all of us that Valentine should be fired.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!...... : You remind me of DeForest Kelly, the guy who played Leonard McCoy on Star Trek. He was interviewed once about some of the difficulties in his role, and he said that one of the most difficult parts was trying to come up with different ways to tell Captain Kirk that someone was dead. In your case you are never at a loss to insert new ways of telling all of us that Valentine should be fired.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

Isn't it annoying, when people post "FIRE ____ NOW!" over and over again?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!...... : You remind me of DeForest Kelly, the guy who played Leonard McCoy on Star Trek. He was interviewed once about some of the difficulties in his role, and he said that one of the most difficult parts was trying to come up with different ways to tell Captain Kirk that someone was dead. In your case you are never at a loss to insert new ways of telling all of us that Valentine should be fired.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

As a big fan of DeForest "I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!" I take that as a compliment. Thank you, pumps

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well Ben, what a mess!! Red $ox Nation DEMAND$ action as early as TODAY!!!!!...... : As a big fan of DeForest "I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!" I take that as a compliment. Thank you, pumps
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE And im a big fan of Forrest, FORREST GUMP.....FORREST IS SWEET ON Jenny, JENNY DELL  !!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

garbage

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

garbage

[/QUOTE]Yuk,yuk......  you had to dig deep on this one........ As MOM would say..... "SON, doesn't take much to amuse you" !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

Not really took me 3 minutes, and I know I could find 1,500 more... you would know it to if you were not so obtuse