"Well SON, I guess that you were wrong" ................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"Well SON, I guess that you were wrong" ................

Larry Luccianno's said today that "BIG PAPI, should be on his way to the H O F after his days are done"  !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Larry Luccianno's said today that "BIG PAPI, should be on his way to the H O F after his days are done"  !!!!

Wow..what do you keep trying to figure out here?

Papi is a very good DH and he has been for a very long time. I don't see HOF but who cares?

The fact that you keep going back and forth about whether or not Ortiz can hit is bizarre.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to 37stories's comment:

Papi is a very good DH and he has been for a very long time. I don't see HOF but who cares?

The fact that you keep going back and forth about whether or not Ortiz can hit is bizarre.

BDC pays me to post, what can I say ????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Re:

In response to 37stories's comment:

[QUOTE]

BDC pays me to post, what can I say ????

[/QUOTE]

I'll pay you not to post Wink