Well T-BALLERS, do you see it yet ???????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Well T-BALLERS, do you see it yet ???????

Good pitching, no hitting & vice versa ............  1/We stopped the running and speed......2/We sent our defense back to 3-AAA........... 3/We really got SLOW with "BIG PAPI" back in the lineup (1 for 19 & the DP's are tough to watch)........  SO T-BALLERS, get mad at me if you want, but the games that are lost in MAY are tough to make up in September !!!!!  What say you ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Well T-BALLERS, do you see it yet ???????

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Good pitching, no hitting & vice versa ............  1/We stopped the running and speed......2/We sent our defense back to 3-AAA........... 3/We really got SLOW with "BIG PAPI" back in the lineup (1 for 19 & the DP's are tough to watch)........  SO T-BALLERS, get mad at me if you want, but the games that are lost in MAY are tough to make up in September !!!!!  What say you ?????

All I see is that Ron White was correct.

You can't fix "stupid".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

You can't fix "stupid".

"Does a tree fall in the woods"  ?????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Talk about T-ballers.....  Bill takes the easy conventional wisdom stance, as every baseball writer in the business did, then he tried to short the market on the Red Sox. 

NOW.....  He keeps ROOTING AGAINST Papi & the entire team just to be 'proven right.'  Just like his guy pal Stiffy, NO CHARACTER!  ;)

As dad would say......  "this guy is a wicked D-____________!"   ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Talk about T-ballers.....  Bill takes the easy conventional wisdom stance, as every baseball writer in the business did, then he tried to short the market on the Red Sox. 

NOW.....  He keeps ROOTING AGAINST Papi & the entire team just to be 'proven right.'  Just like his guy pal Stiffy, NO CHARACTER!  ;)

Well, let me take you to TASK on this one......... Are we watching the same games ????  Do you understand Baseball ???  Have you evaa played Baseball ?????  Tell us that you may not understand and I/WE will all give you a pass........  Otherwise, please don't talk about "conventional wisdom"  !!!!!  "THE TEAM IS WHAT IT IS"  !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Well, let me take you to TASK on this one......... Are we watching the same games ????  Do you understand Baseball ???  Have you evaa played Baseball ?????  Tell us that you may not understand and I/WE will all give you a pass........  Otherwise, please don't talk about "conventional wisdom"  !!!!!  "THE TEAM IS WHAT IT IS"  !!!!

No doubt I've played (you pick the sport) at a much higher level than you ever came close to.....  That's beside the point.  You usually miss the point, so I'm not surprised.  Your baseball knowledge is manifestly pathetic, which makes any debate with your rediculous.

THE POINT Billy-69 is.......

Going with conventional wisdom soley to be on the 'winning side,' as you tend to do is weak at best.

Going along with whatever Stiffy is rooting for, as you always do, simply to kiss his _____, is truly pathetic.

Actively rooting against YOUR? team, just to be correct about a prediction, is beyond weak.  Actively rooting against your? team to impress your girlfriend is _________________?????

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

No doubt I've played (you pick the sport) at a much higher level than you ever came close to.....  That's beside the point.  You usually miss the point, so I'm not surprised.  Your baseball knowledge is manifestly pathetic, which makes any debate with your rediculous.

THE POINT Billy-69 is.......

Going with conventional wisdom soley to be on the 'winning side,' as you tend to do is weak at best.

Going along with whatever Stiffy is rooting for, as you always do, simply to kiss his _____, is truly pathetic.

Actively rooting against YOUR? team, just to be correct about a prediction, is beyond weak.  Actively rooting against your? team to impress your girlfriend is _________________?????

WRONG AGAIN........ We lost another game today 2-3 .....That would be the last 7 out of 9 ..... Not good in any league, T-BALLER !!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

You can't fix "stupid".

"Does a tree fall in the woods"  ?????

I think the questions are "do bears crap in the woods?", and "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there does it make a noise?". So, if a bear craps in the woods and no one is there to smell it, does it stink? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

"Son, you spend way too much time on Mr. Gore's interweb facetube, and you're giving conservatism a bad name, making it harder for the rest of us."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

My good friend, Bill-806, Great Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1000!

Frank,   Just trying to manage my team  !!!!  I know that BEN tunes in to this BDC board for his daily intelligence report !!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

My good friend, Bill-806, Great Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1000!

Frank,   Just trying to manage my team  !!!!  I know that BEN tunes in to this BDC board for his daily intelligence report !!!!!

he is getting none from you.

So NEGATIVE........   tell me, in Junior High School, do you continue to disrupt the class ???????