West Coast trip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: West Coast trip

dgalehouse, I agree fandom takes many different forms and my next to last paragraph was over the top.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

dgalehouse, I agree fandom takes many different forms and my next to last paragraph was over the top.   

No problem. The feel of impending doom is deeply ingrained in some of us long time fans. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

No problem. The feel of impending doom is deeply ingrained in some of us long time fans. 

I think a feeling of impending doom is part of the experience of being a major league baseball fan.  It's never a smooth ride.  Even in the only 2 years we won championships, we had to go through a lot of ups and downs, culminating in the nail-biting comebacks that had to be pulled off in the ALCS each time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

I think a feeling of impending doom is part of the experience of being a major league baseball fan.  It's never a smooth ride.  Even in the only 2 years we won championships, we had to go through a lot of ups and downs, culminating in the nail-biting comebacks that had to be pulled off in the ALCS each time. 

Very true. At least the 2004 championship greatly reduced the future anxiety. 

Sections
Shortcuts