What 3 pitchers Will Fill the Last 3 Slots on the Sox Opening Day Pitching Staff?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: What 3 pitchers Will Fill the Last 3 Slots on the Sox Opening Day Pitching Staff?

m

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonola. Show nonola's posts

Re: What 3 pitchers Will Fill the Last 3 Slots on the Sox Opening Day Pitching Staff?

Doubront, Bowden, and Oswalt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

At this point I think you put 'em in a bag, shake 'em up, and see who falls out
    1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
    We probably need to call on Dr Frankenstein to take parts from them all, and make 3 decent pitchers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Miller, Padilla, Doubront.

I see Miller being a decent middle reliever, not so much as a starter.

Padilla as the 5th starter.

Doubront as the long guy/middle relief.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In Response to Re: What 3 pitchers Will Fill the Last 3 Slots on the Sox Opening Day Pitching Staff?:
    [QUOTE]Miller, Padilla, Doubront. I see Miller being a decent middle reliever, not so much as a starter. Padilla as the 5th starter. Doubront as the long guy/middle relief.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

I have near zero faith in Miller. His $1.04M is not guaranteed. I see him being cut to save money and for lack of performance in ST.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

In Response to Re: What 3 pitchers Will Fill the Last 3 Slots on the Sox Opening Day Pitching Staff?:
    [QUOTE]padilla cook maine
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]

Mortensen will have an outside chance as will Silva and what's his name that Cherington found in a dumpster.