What about Kubel?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: What about Kubel?

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Bogy is probably best suited for 3B or 1B not the OF.

I'm really interested in hearing your reasoning for this statement moon. It seems to be a position you've adopted lately and I'd like to know why you think Bogaerts can't play the outfield. It would seem like WMB has 3B locked up, and I really think Bogaerts' arm would be wasted at first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

I'm really interested in hearing your reasoning for this statement moon. It seems to be a position you've adopted lately and I'd like to know why you think Bogaerts can't play the outfield. It would seem like WMB has 3B locked up, and I really think Bogaerts' arm would be wasted at first.

i like it because he have no discernable 1Bman in the system and we can expedite the process of him coming to the majors by throwing him in a less physically demanding and least complex position to play. Also depending on how much he continues to grow 1B might be well suited for him.. if he fills out like a gorilla then i'd rather see him manninng first than in the OF... Plus with our OF prospects we might be filled up. with Ells, SV, Brentz, JBJ and even kalish in the mix for the next few years those 3 OF spots could be filled rather quickly. Add XB into the pool and tell me who is more suited to play 1B? the only name i can think of is XB...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

i like it because he have no discernable 1Bman in the system and we can expedite the process of him coming to the majors by throwing him in a less physically demanding and least complex position to play. Also depending on how much he continues to grow 1B might be well suited for him.. if he fills out like a gorilla then i'd rather see him manninng first than in the OF... Plus with our OF prospects we might be filled up. with Ells, SV, Brentz, JBJ and even kalish in the mix for the next few years those 3 OF spots could be filled rather quickly. Add XB into the pool and tell me who is more suited to play 1B? the only name i can think of is XB...

So, does he get some reps at first in ST and in the minors this season to begin a transition? See how he does manning the bag?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to rickerd2's comment:

AZ is possibly making an OF available after signing Ross.  He has some power, low OBP.  Thoughts?

As a compliment to Gomes maybe because it's still a weak position.  I wouldn't give up anything special for him. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Straight up for Aceves, maybe I'd consider it.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts