What are your expectations for John Lackey tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: What are your expectations for John Lackey tonight?

Nice game for Lackey. Yes, I know we didn't win, but how cool was that to see him get a double in the game? Completely unexpected, and he was the only player to drive in a run. Made it more fun. IMO

Who knows what these pitchers could do without a DH (after Papi retires)? After all, who would know a pitch better than a pitcher?

Overall, I think he did a great job, and it's good to see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: What are your expectations for John Lackey tonight?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are your expectations for John Lackey tonight? : ===================================================   Ok,i`ll answer my own post.  Nice call numbnuts.Lackey pitched a very good game.He brought his MLB game tonight and pitched well enough to get the win.   I`m not even going to mention that he got the ONLY RBI of the night.My god,how much can you expect from one man?? Can we get him some help??
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

This is quite good. Almost as funny as the Lackey going-for-the-fences swing & miss...just before he almost went yard!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

A lot better than I expected.  Even that late dinger by Philly was on a curve low in (or maybe barely out) of the strike zone.  After a rough start, he did great. 

And he had the best hit of the game by the Sox. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I wonder if Babe is still in the bathroom washing the egg off his face after his so called prediction.