What are your postseason predictions??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

What are your postseason predictions??

Ok....Here goes my end of the season playoff predictions....

American League

Rangers over Orioles in the WC game...

Yankees over Rangers

A's over Tigers

ALCS......A's over Yankees

National League

Braves over Cards in the WC game...

Reds over Giants

Nationals over Braves

NLCS....Nationals over Reds

World Series

A's over Nationals 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: What are your postseason predictions??

American League

Rangers over Orioles

Rangers over Yankees

Tigers over A's

ALCS: Tigers over Rangers

National League

Braves over Cardinals

Reds over Giants

Nationals over Braves

NLCS: Reds over Nationalss

World Series

Reds over Tigers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Hopefully Yankees are out first round, and Orioles move on, sorry Orioles you had great team this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

This year's World Series will be a rematch of the 1989 World Series.

Oakland A's vs. SF Giants

Giants win in seven

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Pretty gutsy pick bisson...Reds over Tigers...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Nationals over A's in WS

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to traven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nationals over A's in WS

[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of people will be picking the Nats and A's to battle it out in the Fall Classic, traven....It would be a classsic matchup of 2 cinderella teams...Moneyball 2:The  Sneakquel???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phfspec. Show phfspec's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Giants win in seven

[/QUOTE]

You got it.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

A lot of nostalgia over that 1989 World Series, but I don't think the Giants will make it past the  Redlegs...Different story regarding the A's, the hottest team in baseball...There will be some great playoff matches, no matter who wins it all...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Absolutely,softy, with regard to the Nats and A's...That is why a cinderella vs. cinderella matchup would be great for baseball.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

Yankees crush all in their path, .. as in 1998, and win their 28th WS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok....Here goes my end of the season playoff predictions....

American League

Rangers over Orioles in the WC game...

Yankees over Rangers

A's over Tigers

ALCS......A's over Yankees

National League

Braves over Cards in the WC game...

Reds over Giants

Nationals over Braves

NLCS....Nationals over Reds

World Series

A's over Nationals 

[/QUOTE]

Ranger and O's have both been losing, but i like the O's

They wont get past the yankees though

The A's are on a roll, but I think the tigers will be to tough a team for them. A great year though for the A's.

Tigers vs Yankees for AL pennant

Tigers upset Yankees

Cards surprise Braves in one game playoff.

Reds over Giants

Nationals over Cards

Reds vs Nats for NLCS.

Reds win with a powerful offense, good pitching and the one thing they have an advantage over the nats in. closer. Chapman is a beast and will prove to be the deciding factor. No worries for Nats fans though. 2013 could be their year with Strasburg available all year as long as he remains healthy.

World Series 2012  Reds vs Tigers

Reds 2012 Champions

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Here is my prediction - I am a Yankee fan and since this is where my heart lies, I think they will represent the AL in the World Series. By the time this year was over, they had an injury report as big as anyone in baseball, but they didn't fold even with this and the pressure of a young upstart like the Orioles on their tales. They may be a bit long in the tooth, but this team has more playoff experience than all the other teams combined (might be a slight exageration), but you get my drift. if CC and Andy can pitch to their capabilities, there is no reason they can't take it this year.

Anyway - another regular season over here at BDC. Wish everyone a great off-season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here is my prediction - I am a Yankee fan and since this is where my heart lies, I think they will represent the AL in the World Series. By the time this year was over, they had an injury report as big as anyone in baseball, but they didn't fold even with this and the pressure of a young upstart like the Orioles on their tales. They may be a bit long in the tooth, but this team has more playoff experience than all the other teams combined (might be a slight exageration), but you get my drift. if CC and Andy can pitch to their capabilities, there is no reason they can't take it this year.

Anyway - another regular season over here at BDC. Wish everyone a great off-season.

[/QUOTE]I hope you and the other good yankee fans who post here enjoy this years postseason. Yanks have a legit shot to win it all. Experience goes a long way which is why I question both the A's and O's ability to fight thru the pressure.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jesseyeric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I hope you and the other good yankee fans who post here enjoy this years postseason. Yanks have a legit shot to win it all. Experience goes a long way which is why I question both the A's and O's ability to fight thru the pressure.

[/QUOTE]

I believe that the A's will handle the playoff pressure very well.

During the past month, they faced the Angels, O's, Tigers, Yankees and Rangers.  They went 12-8 against these clubs.  The O's, Angels and Rays were right behind them for a wild card spot too.  

A week and a half ago, the A's were five games behind the Rangers.  

They will be fine.........I think.  lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Either way you look at it - should be an interesting post season in both leagues.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Giants win in seven

[/QUOTE]
    I am not sure who will win the American League.  I believe the Nationals have a good chance of getting to the World Series this year. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from samclemens. Show samclemens's posts

Virtually impossible to predict postseason playoff outcomes and just about any of the potential matchups in the final series of the season will all have entertainment value and have real baseball fans watching regardless of when and if their team is eliminated from the tournament.   The A's who have not won in a long time and the Nationals, the ultimate Cinderella team, appear to be the choices of the fan base in general. 

The Yankees find themselves once again in a no real win situation.  If they fail which they obviously have more often not, it was a terrible season and if they win, that's what they should do anyway, is it not?   The last decade plus has produced the most unlikely World Series Champions and pennant winners of any in the history of the game from expansion teams, to teams that had not won for decades and decades to teams that came out of nowhere at both the beginning and end of the season to do the improbable. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Tigers beat the Braves !

Sections
Shortcuts