What are your postseason predictions??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: What are your postseason predictions??

Nats win, and win bIg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tigers vs Yankees for AL pennant

Tigers upset Yankees

LOL 777

I don't think it's considered an upset in yankee land

we are kind of use to the tigers beating us in the PO ;-)

I'm thinking braves over nyy

but have nothing to support such a thought

[/QUOTE]

I guess after many years Ive learned not to put the Yanks as an underdog in the playoffs :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Floridamorgan. Show Floridamorgan's posts

I'm just using this forum to vent about the SITUATION and want to say how really disappoined I am in the way it went this season.  O.K., many R.S. fans hold Valentine responsible, and he's got a lot to answer for.  But what about the players?  They were complaining about Bobby V.'s style and methods of trying to get results, so there must be room for complaint.  Yet they had a perfectly super manager in Terry Francona the year before, and look what happened.  Everybody seemed to approve of Tito's style, in fact held it up as the way it should be done.  But they didn't give that man the break he deserved, assuming they all knew about what he was going through peronsally.  How about a little slack there for that guy.  No, they have to exploit the situation and perpetrate the biggest crash & burn in baseball history.  Management had little choice after that.  So, the players got the manager they deserved and the whining never stopped.  I've been a Red Sox fan since 1967 and I've never been anything like disgusted.  But that is the way I feel now.  Would the Yankees have allowed such a disaster as last year?  Would Jeter start falling out of the box in season-ending "weariness?"  Hell no.  That's why people admire the Yankees and are now looking at the R.S. like something that just crawled out of the woodwork.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Floridamorgan. Show Floridamorgan's posts

I'm just using this forum to vent about the SITUATION and want to say how really disappoined I am in the way it went this season.  O.K., many R.S. fans hold Valentine responsible, and he's got a lot to answer for.  But what about the players?  They were complaining about Bobby V.'s style and methods of trying to get results, so there must be room for complaint.  Yet they had a perfectly super manager in Terry Francona the year before, and look what happened.  Everybody seemed to approve of Tito's style, in fact held it up as the way it should be done.  But they didn't give that man the break he deserved, assuming they all knew about what he was going through peronsally.  How about a little slack there for that guy.  No, they have to exploit the situation and perpetrate the biggest crash & burn in baseball history.  Management had little choice after that.  So, the players got the manager they deserved and the whining never stopped.  I've been a Red Sox fan since 1967 and I've never been anything like disgusted.  But that is the way I feel now.  Would the Yankees have allowed such a disaster as last year?  Would Jeter start falling out of the box in season-ending "weariness?"  Hell no.  That's why people admire the Yankees and are now looking at the R.S. like something that just crawled out of the woodwork.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Orioles over Rangers

Orioles over Yankees

A's over Tigers

ALCS: A's over Orioles

Braves over Cardinals

Giants over Reds

Nationals over Braves

NLCS: Nationals over Giants

WS: Nationals over A's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Orioles over Rangers

Orioles over Yankees

A's over Tigers

ALCS: A's over Orioles

Braves over Cardinals

Giants over Reds

Nationals over Braves

NLCS: Nationals over Giants

WS: Nationals over A's

[/QUOTE]

We have the same 2 teams in the WS, but I have the A's winning....Your pick of the O's over the Rangers is gutsy, especially because a hot Darvish is matched up against Saunders tomorrow, and Saunders has an ERA around 9 plus at Arlington Stadium...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

American League

Rangers over Orioles

Rangers over Yankees

Tigers over A's

ALCS: Tigers over Rangers

National League

Braves over Cardinals

Reds over Giants

Nationals over Braves

NLCS: Reds over Nationalss

World Series

Reds over Tigers

[/QUOTE]

You are on fire my friend. Love your pick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to heobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yankees crush all in their path, .. as in 1998, and win their 28th WS.

[/QUOTE]

Drinking and posting is never a good idea. Have a buddy post for you the next time you decide to hit the sauce this hard.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.