2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Re: What are your postseason predictions??

Not a prediction, but I'm hoping for an As / Braves World Series.

If not those 2 teams, then anybody other than the Yankees will be fine with me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Aint gonna happen. Braves choking big time tonight so far. I dont want Atlanta in the WS, but I do want someone to beat Stl. I hate them. This only goes to prove what Ive said for six years. The onoy way the Cardinals can win a PS series is if the other team hands it to them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Aint gonna happen. Braves choking big time tonight so far. I dont want Atlanta in the WS, but I do want someone to beat Stl. I hate them. This only goes to prove what Ive said for six years. The onoy way the Cardinals can win a PS series is if the other team hands it to them.

[/QUOTE]

No Cards hatred exam (I assume your hatred is from the '67 WS)), but I never imagined the Cards would beat the Braves here...Game is not over but it is not looking good....And as far as last year's team, I still have a hard time figuring out how the Rangers managed to lose...but they obviously did..,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No Cards hatred exam (I assume your hatred is from the '67 WS)), but I never imagined the Cards would beat the Braves here...Game is not over but it is not looking good....And as far as last year's team, I still have a hard time figuring out how the Rangers managed to lose...but they obviously did..,

[/QUOTE]

No. I wasnt even born in 1967, and didnt start following the Sox until 2003. Im a pink hat. Ive been a Reds fan all my life, and that is part of my dislike of the Cardinals, but there are other reasons too, it goes a lot deeper than even that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

There, see whtat i mean? Infield fly? Ridiculous. Only the Cardinals would get a stupid break like that. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

When the Infield Fly Rule Became The Outfield Fly Rule....A call worthy of the replacement NFL reps...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

If it happened to the Yanks, I probably would have tossed something...I really don't think you can bash the fans here...Just a HORRIBLE call....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

If it happened to the Yanks, I probably would have tossed something...I really don't think you can bash the fans here...Just a HORRIBLE call....

[/QUOTE]

nope. Dont blame them a bit. Their whole season may have just gone up in smoke. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Does Bud Selig have a cell phone?  I guess not...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Cardinals deserve to lose this game. The only thing good about them advancing is that id love nothng more that to see the Reds be the one to knock them off in the nlcs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Good grief Martin Prado looks like Victor Martinez. Incredible.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Now I am feeling a little Cards hatred...How can that not be overturned....Unbelievable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Some very sloppy play by the Braves, and a very bad call by the umps.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Some very sloppy play by the Braves, and a very bad call by the umps.

[/QUOTE]

Kimmi: check your messages

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Now I am feeling a little Cards hatred...How can that not be overturned....Unbelievable.

[/QUOTE]

Welcome to my world. Now i have a personal quandary. I hate the Cardinals, but the Reds are the 2 seed to Washington. If the Nats win and the Reds advance, they lose HFA to Washington. But to get HFA, I have to hope the Cardinals win. Not a good choice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Terrible call. how can that be an infield fly rule? It can be called in the outfield, but no one had control of it all the way, dropped in between two players. This is whats wrong with the one game play off. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Terrible call. how can that be an infield fly rule? It can be called in the outfield, but no one had control of it all the way, dropped in between two players. This is whats wrong with the one game play off game. 

[/QUOTE]

Yip. Only the Cardinals.