What are your postseason predictions??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: What are your postseason predictions??

But one good thing about this is that I wont have to listen to that stupid tomahawk chop for the next week. The Braves are right up there in the top five teams that I dont like--with NYY, TB, Stl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

So, do we want to see NYY trudge to Texas or Baltimore? Both present good possibilities, and both are problematic for NYY IMO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

One of the worst umpiring disasters in playoff history...Great start for the  WC do-or-die thing....Again, where was Bud Selig???? Precedent or not, that call HAD to be reversed...Disgraceful....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Not sure I like this one game wildcard playoff. I'll like it even less if Balt beats the Rangers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some very sloppy play by the Braves, and a very bad call by the umps.

[/QUOTE]

Kimmi: check your messages

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Pumps.  Checked and responded.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One of the worst umpiring disasters in playoff history...Great start for the  WC do-or-die thing....Again, where was Bud Selig???? Precedent or not, that call HAD to be freversed...Disgraceful....

[/QUOTE]

You know MLB, no way they admit a mistake. How bout this stupidity of having the top seeds start on the road? Nonsense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, do we want to see NYY trudge to Texas or Baltimore? Both present good possibilities, and both are problematic for NYY IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Rangers. NYY are too familiar with Balt. Rangers offense can go bat to bat with NYY, maybe a slight edge to the Rangers, with a slight edge to NYY pitching. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure I like this one game wildcard playoff. I'll like it even less if Balt beats the Rangers. 

[/QUOTE]

I think going to Balt would be as tough if not tougher for NYY, but i dont like to see Buck Naked advance either. Go texas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Anybody up for a Rangers/Balt game thread??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody up for a Rangers/Balt game thread??

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, go ahead and start one. I was thinking the same thing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But one good thing about this is that I wont have to listen to that stupid tomahawk chop for the next week. The Braves are right up there in the top five teams that I dont like--with NYY, TB, Stl.

[/QUOTE]

I like the Braves.  It's a shame that Chipper's career is ending on a sour note like this.  Losing the game is one thing, and Chipper made an errant throw that subsequently resulted in 3 runs for the Cards, but to have the game turn on a horrendous infield fly rule call is something else.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

J-Bay raises a good point..If that one game is not umpired without major blunders like tonight, then you have actually hurt MLB's credibility...Maybe they should have unlimited replay review and station 500 microcameras throughout the field and stadium...And because of the Almighty Dollar, they will probably never overturn that disastrous umpiring decision tonight..Still, there have been a few successful appeals in not-so-recent memory...The famous Pine Tar game that gave the Yanks an undeserved win....The Royals actually won the replay game 5-4...And back in 1986, a prematurely rain-called game between the Cards and the Bucs (called after only two short delays with the Cards leading 4-1) was overturned and the game continued...The  Cards still won...No surprise there...But if I were a Braves fan tonight, I would still be throwing things..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Predictions are pointless.  Bets, on the other hand, are fun.