what could we get for Lester or Uehara

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

what could we get for Lester or Uehara

If we are sellers what could we get realistically for either or both of these guys are we looking at a teams top prospect?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: what could we get for Lester or Uehara

In response to vegasredsox's comment:

If we are sellers what could we get realistically for either or both of these guys are we looking at a teams top prospect?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/interesting-fact-on-cliff-lee-trades-and-prospect-hauls/100/7342205

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/interesting-fact-on-cliff-lee-trades-and-prospect-hauls/100/7342205

Thanks did not read that! I was hoping for more lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Thanks did not read that! I was hoping for more lol

Welcome.
    I'd rather they get off their butts and resign him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

I doubt the sox are thinking of selling right now at this minute.  If they blow the road trip then the talk of selling will be addressed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

The worse thing that could happen is for the Sox to go 5-5 over this next stretch.  It will make the decision much easier if they can go 8-2 or 2-8.  

Either way....I think they need to resign Lester.  I don't think he is going to reject an extension if it is a fair one, the first offer obviously wasn't.  But this isn't an Ellsbury situation where he is destined to become a free agent, Lester wants to stay. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Don't even think about it! In case you haven't noticed, thee is a pennant race going on!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

There will be more than 1 team going after Lester, that's what folks don't understand. He's going to get paid.

Sections
Shortcuts