What do you do with a poster, Enchilada T, who has a history of engaging in personal attacks, hate language, profanity and cyberstalking. Banned already once, he continues this deviant behavior.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Since this is a non-baseball thread, I highly recommend the movie, "ARGO" starring Ben Affleck.

:)

i have seen both and they were equally as good...i need to see Lincoln....

i highly recommend DJANGO UNCHAINED.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Let the games begin. And speaking of movies, The Dark Knight Trilogy is 5 stars. Good show.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

12 Angry Men

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

12 Angry Men

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to prknsdnld's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Oh YES, we should all inbrace the "IGNORE BUTTON" as it is such a great lib/left/soc/rad/moonbat tool !!!!     Please spare me/us.......  If your going to come on this board, you should know that it's not "FOR THE FAINT OF HEART"   !!!!

Bill 806 is right. The "ignore" button should be banned. This is a discussion site. I was banned for a month for saying the "ignore" button was for "weiners."....offensive word I guess...but either way, man up and discuss!!!

I disagree. Some posters, one in particular, offers little but personal attacks as an excuse for discussion. For that kind of poster the ignore button is a godsend.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to prknsdnld's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Oh YES, we should all inbrace the "IGNORE BUTTON" as it is such a great lib/left/soc/rad/moonbat tool !!!!     Please spare me/us.......  If your going to come on this board, you should know that it's not "FOR THE FAINT OF HEART"   !!!!

Bill 806 is right. The "ignore" button should be banned. This is a discussion site. I was banned for a month for saying the "ignore" button was for "weiners."....offensive word I guess...but either way, man up and discuss!!!

I disagree. Some posters, one in particular, offers little but personal attacks as an excuse for discussion. For that kind of poster the ignore button is a godsend.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts