What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes?

Not that I condone it, not that I think it should be done, but this argument that we should obtain Reyes is being thrown around a lot. What do you think the Sox realistically have to trade to the Mets for Jose?

The Mets aren't a last place team, so close to impact players would probably be necessary, with the Mets weakening outfield, I feel like Josh Reddick or Ryan Kalish would be a part of the trade. 1st base is also a weak area for them, would they be interested in once incredibly highly touted Lars Anderson who no longer has a place in the Sox organization? What kind of pitching chips do the Sox have to offer? Etc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

Re: What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes?

In Response to What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes?:
    [QUOTE]Not that I condone it, not that I think it should be done, but this argument that we should obtain Reyes is being thrown around a lot. What do you think the Sox realistically have to trade to the Mets for Jose? The Mets aren't a last place team, so close to impact players would probably be necessary, with the Mets weakening outfield, I feel like Josh Reddick or Ryan Kalish would be a part of the trade. 1st base is also a weak area for them, would they be interested in once incredibly highly touted Lars Anderson who no longer has a place in the Sox organization? What kind of pitching chips do the Sox have to offer? Etc.
    Posted by NUSoxFan[/QUOTE]

I think if you would have taken the few seconds to look you would have found the answer in the OTHER reyes to the sawx thread right in front of your eyes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes? : I think if you would have taken the few seconds to look you would have found the answer in the OTHER reyes to the sawx thread right in front of your eyes.
    Posted by The--Babe--[/QUOTE]
    Not really, the discussion there is more if the Sox should do it or not, ignoring what it would take to part him. I read through the entire topic and there was nothing really proposed about who the sox could even trade for the guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes? : Not really, the discussion there is more if the Sox should do it or not, ignoring what it would take to part him. I read through the entire topic and there was nothing really proposed about who the sox could even trade for the guy.

It's still the same subject, no need for another thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes? : It's still the same subject, no need for another thread.
    Posted by The--Babe--[/QUOTE]
    By definition, "Who would we have to trade for x" and "should we trade for x" are different questions, just connected. If you think that you could get that other topic that was 100% about whether or not the player would be worth the rental to discuss which specific names would have to be traded, then mazel tov, however I think you can't so I will ignore your annoying trolling now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think it would take to trade for Reyes? : By definition, "Who would we have to trade for x" and "should we trade for x" are different questions, just connected. If you think that you could get that other topic that was 100% about whether or not the player would be worth the rental to discuss which specific names would have to be traded, then mazel tov, however I think you can't so I will ignore your annoying trolling now.

Kinda like how everyone is ignoring your thread as opposed to the other reyes thread......LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

It takes World Series tickets!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

A lot.  This trade would never happen so we should stop talking about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Red Sox need help in pitching and not hitting.

Let another team deplete its farm system for Reyes. 

Sections
Shortcuts