What does your BDC moniker stand for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?

In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : I repeat: " Is there a single poster here reading this post that is willing to say that they welcome UticaClub's anti-trolling posts? " There are even people on this forum that claim to value Softlaw's awful agressive, repetetive contributions.....but is there anyone that values your "anti-troll" contributions ?  I think the answer is no, and don't know what kick you get from doing it. Again, I think you have a lot to offer when you talk baseball...why do you persist in your dull, unwelcome campaign when you seem to have no - prove me wrong - support?
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars[/QUOTE]
    When he responds to himself as Kimsaysthis he supports himself, other than that Idk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Once again I ask you to Google Internet Troll and carefully read the definition and traits. I don't irritate, annoy, inflame Red Sox fans. It is true that I irritate and annoy those who are guilty of those with those traits. Examiner knows from the game threads. I am called super-RS fan, does that fit the definition of a troll in a RS forum. Do I annoy like Babe, Bosox1941, Mikey do? Which RS players have I ever bashed? Do I bash posters that chronically bash RS players like Softlaw, Andrewmitch, and Bosox1941 do - YES, I do but that doesn't make me a troll. Read the definition. Sticking up for OUR players in not trolling. It seems that if the definition was taped to your wrist for a year that you still would not understand it. Trolling is INTENTIONALLY coming to this forum to ANNOY RS FANS. GET IT. READ MY LIPS.

TROLLING IS COMING TO A RS FORUM TO INTENTIONALLY ANNOY and  IRRITATE RS FANS.

THE DEFINITION DOES NOT REQUIRE A PHD TO UNDERSTAND IT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": [QUOTE]Once again I ask you to Google Internet Troll and carefully read the definition and traits. I don't irritate, annoy, inflame Red Sox fans. It is true that I irritate and annoy those who are guilty of those with those traits. Examiner knows from the game threads. I am called super-RS fan, does that fit the definition of a troll in a RS forum. Do I annoy like Babe, Bosox1941, Mikey do? Which RS players have I ever bashed? Do I bash posters that chronically bash RS players like Softlaw, Andrewmitch, and Bosox1941 do - YES, I do but that doesn't make me a troll. Read the definition. Sticking up for OUR players in not trolling. It seems that if the definition was taped to your wrist for a year that you still would not understand it. Trolling is INTENTIONALLY coming to this forum to ANNOY RS FANS. GET IT. READ MY LIPS. TROLLING IS COMING TO A RS FORUM TO INTENTIONALLY ANNOY and  IRRITATE RS FANS. THE DEFINITION DOES NOT REQUIRE A PHD TO UNDERSTAND IT. Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE] Now pike, you're "reaponding", and we've asked you nicely not to do that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

pike, you infringed on my copyright to use ALL CAPS during a rage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Once again I ask you to Google Internet Troll and carefully read the definition and traits. I don't irritate, annoy, inflame Red Sox fans. It is true that I irritate and annoy those who are guilty of those with those traits. Examiner knows from the game threads. I am called super-RS fan, does that fit the definition of a troll in a RS forum. Do I annoy like Babe, Bosox1941, Mikey do? Which RS players have I ever bashed? Do I bash posters that chronically bash RS players like Softlaw, Andrewmitch, and Bosox1941 do - YES, I do but that doesn't make me a troll. Read the definition. Sticking up for OUR players in not trolling. It seems that if the definition was taped to your wrist for a year that you still would not understand it. Trolling is INTENTIONALLY coming to this forum to ANNOY RS FANS. GET IT. READ MY LIPS. TROLLING IS COMING TO A RS FORUM TO INTENTIONALLY ANNOY and  IRRITATE RS FANS. THE DEFINITION DOES NOT REQUIRE A PHD TO UNDERSTAND IT.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]
    You're a huge troll, it is what it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Once again I ask you to Google Internet Troll and carefully read the definition and traits. I don't irritate, annoy, inflame Red Sox fans. It is true that I irritate and annoy those who are guilty of those with those traits. Examiner knows from the game threads. I am called super-RS fan, does that fit the definition of a troll in a RS forum. Do I annoy like Babe, Bosox1941, Mikey do? Which RS players have I ever bashed? Do I bash posters that chronically bash RS players like Softlaw, Andrewmitch, and Bosox1941 do - YES, I do but that doesn't make me a troll. Read the definition. Sticking up for OUR players in not trolling. It seems that if the definition was taped to your wrist for a year that you still would not understand it. Trolling is INTENTIONALLY coming to this forum to ANNOY RS FANS. GET IT. READ MY LIPS. TROLLING IS COMING TO A RS FORUM TO INTENTIONALLY ANNOY and  IRRITATE RS FANS. THE DEFINITION DOES NOT REQUIRE A PHD TO UNDERSTAND IT.

But those definitions of troll didn't take a new, mutated species like you into account.  These urban lexicons are constantly expanding you know. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": [QUOTE]Once again I ask you to Google Internet Troll and carefully read the definition and traits. I don't irritate, annoy, inflame Red Sox fans. It is true that I irritate and annoy those who are guilty of those with those traits. Examiner knows from the game threads. I am called super-RS fan, does that fit the definition of a troll in a RS forum. Do I annoy like Babe, Bosox1941, Mikey do? Which RS players have I ever bashed? Do I bash posters that chronically bash RS players like Softlaw, Andrewmitch, and Bosox1941 do - YES, I do but that doesn't make me a troll. Read the definition. Sticking up for OUR players in not trolling. It seems that if the definition was taped to your wrist for a year that you still would not understand it. Trolling is INTENTIONALLY coming to this forum to ANNOY RS FANS. GET IT. READ MY LIPS. TROLLING IS COMING TO A RS FORUM TO INTENTIONALLY ANNOY and  IRRITATE RS FANS. THE DEFINITION DOES NOT REQUIRE A PHD TO UNDERSTAND IT. Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE] Is this supposed to mean you irritate and annoy ME? Or am I supposed to vouch for you? 1. If anything, you AMUSE me, and I enjoy making you look bad. 2. The only thing I'll vouch for you on in relation to the game threads is that you are the most disliked poster on the boards, and that people mostly pay attention to you during the game only to tell you to shut up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Oooo. I guess the whole Trufan crew is going to show up now "Army Strong". All in support of Mikey, Yankee troll extraordinaire. LMAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Oooo. I guess the whole Trufan crew is going to show up now "Army Strong". All in support of Mikey, Yankee troll extraordinaire. LMAO
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Oh silly Pike.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": [QUOTE]Oooo. I guess the whole Trufan crew is going to show up now "Army Strong". All in support of Mikey, Yankee troll extraordinaire. LMAO Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] No one's buying it anymore pike, give it up. You've overplayed your hand. And BTW, why did you send me a BDC friend request the other day as Kim? Just so you know, I rejected it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": No one's buying it anymore pike, give it up. You've overplayed your hand.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Listen you little chihuahua. Ask J-Bay if I'm Pike, or better yet ask Dottie or BDC. Stop slamming me as being another poster on the board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : Listen you little chihuahua. Ask J-Bay if I'm Pike, or better yet ask Dottie or BDC. Stop slamming me as being another poster on the board. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] Whatever dude.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Mine is simple.  It is my name.  Have no agenda, just enjoy reading the forum and posting my 2 cents now and then.

Couldn't care less about so-called trolls...but I do get annoyed at name-calling and personal attacks...seems rather juvenile.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : I think I went to your stand a couple times.  Yummy yum yum!
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Cool.  The name was tacky "Saco Taco" and it was right next to the fried dough stand... from 1987 to 1996 it was the only taco stand on the pier for certain.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": [QUOTE]Mine is simple.  It is my name.  Have no agenda, just enjoy reading the forum and posting my 2 cents now and then. Couldn't care less about so-called trolls...but I do get annoyed at name-calling and personal attacks...seems rather juvenile. Posted by michaelsjr[/QUOTE] I'd generally rather stick with talking baseball, but sometimes there just no avoiding conflict when you have the pikes of the world on here. Part of the forum's charm. And by cracky, if I'm gonna pitch in, I plan on winning. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]Once again I ask you to Google Internet Troll and carefully read the definition and traits. I don't irritate, annoy, inflame Red Sox fans. It is true that I irritate and annoy those who are guilty of those with those traits. Examiner knows from the game threads. I am called super-RS fan, does that fit the definition of a troll in a RS forum. Do I annoy like Babe, Bosox1941, Mikey do? Which RS players have I ever bashed?

Yes, yes you do.  Most of your posts are the same, repetitive finger pointing.  Second-worst-poster, though you could be a good one if you simply stopped that nonsense.

That's just my opinion, I'd like to hear from someone who values your avalanche of "anti-trolling" posts.  Even one person would be interesting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Wow - there just aren't enough breadcrumbs to get me home after reading this.

Mikey - if that is you, use your normal profile and stop hiding. And cut this b.s. war out. It's stupid and childish.

Pike - after what you tried to pull on me last year, you are not even worth commenting on. Your need to save the forum is admirable, but I just don't know what it is you are saving it from. So that just makes it bizarre.

Kim - there is no secret cabal from Trufan, no matter how many times you say there is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : Cool.  The name was tacky "Saco Taco" and it was right next to the fried dough stand... from 1987 to 1996 it was the only taco stand on the pier for certain.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I remember it. I love Mexican food. I lived in Mexico for over 4 years, and my wife and daughter are Mexican-Americans. 10 years is a good length of time. You must have done alright. May I ask why you closed?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : Yes, yes you do.  Most of your posts are the same, repetitive finger pointing.  Second-worst-poster, though you could be a good one if you simply stopped that nonsense. That's just my opinion, I'd like to hear from someone who values your avalanche of "anti-trolling" posts.  Even one person would be interesting.
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars[/QUOTE]

How do you know that many potential posters haven't already voted with their FEET and left for other forums or no forums after spending a few days, weeks, or months here? Have you conducted an EXIT SURVEY? It is not surprising that many who are left here actually enjoy the trolls and the nonsense. The trolls themselves would never complain since they love trolling. I shall continue to do a comprehensive assessment of who appears to be a troll to me and identify them.

One question for you and others to ponder. Did you ever call Babe or Yazzer a troll? Were they good for the forum. Whether you could stomach them or put up with them isn't the question. Your individual tolerance level is not relevant.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : How do you know that many potential posters haven't already voted with their FEET and left for other forums or no forums after spending a few days, weeks, or months here? Have you conducted an EXIT SURVEY? It is not surprising that many who are left here actually enjoy the trolls and the nonsense. The trolls themselves would never complain since they love trolling. I shall continue to do a comprehensive assessment of who appears to be a troll to me and identify them. One question for you and others to ponder. Did you ever call Babe or Yazzer a troll? Were they good for the forum. Whether you could stomach them or put up with them isn't the question. Your individual tolerance level is not relevant.
    How do you know many potential posters have left, have YOU conducted and exit survey?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

It has been said that many left to go to Sauxheads (sp?) and SOSH. I see about 2-3 articulate, reasonable posters come and leave every week. The number of regulars has remained steady for several years now, doesn't that tell you something? You can almost guess who will be here everyday now.

Pinstripe's classroom looks about the right size for the 50 regulars.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]It has been said that many left to go to Sauxheads (sp?) and SOSH. I see about 2-3 articulate, reasonable posters come and leave every week. The number of regulars has remained steady for several years now, doesn't that tell you something? You can almost guess who will be here everyday now. Pinstripe's classroom looks about the right size for the 50 regulars.

That is not proof Pike.  You had asked the other poster for an exit survey and you just offered up hearsay.

As for Zac's classroom pic, you're among the 50 regulars. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

You might want to ask the regulars or oldtimers about how many left for Sauxheads and SOSH? An exit survey was an idea / a rhetorical question. It hasn't been done but if done the results would be interesting. It just might " Bring some truth to the Front Burner" and I'm sure that would please you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]You might want to ask the regulars or oldtimers about how many left for Sauxheads and SOSH? An exit survey was an idea / a rhetorical question. It hasn't been done but if done the results would be interesting. It just might " Bring some truth to the Front Burner" and I'm sure that would please you.

Or it might prove nothing and that there is turnover in every forum and people that constantly complain and act like a hall monitor in every forum as well.