What does your BDC moniker stand for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?

In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : Or it might prove nothing and that there is turnover in every forum and people that constantly complain and act like a hall monitor in every forum as well.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

You are right about the forum being inundated with chronic complainers. I always add on the cynics, skeptics, and pessimists to that observation as well. Sometimes I wonder why many in the forum are Red Sox fans if all that they can ever do is complain 24/7. You hit the nail on the head there. Law would say BINGO on that. We finally agree on something. Have a nice afternoon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : You are right about the forum being inundated with chronic complainers. I always add on the cynics, skeptics, and pessimists to that observation as well. Sometimes I wonder why many in the forum are Red Sox fans if all that they can ever do is complain 24/7. You hit the nail on the head there. Law woild say BINGO on that. We finally agree on something. Have a nice afternoon.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Oh I think you intentionally took what I was saying in another direction. You need to do that to validate your annoying presence on this forum as the hall monitor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Tim Wakefield posts under "Moonslav59" and, despite numerous delusional Wakefield is solid MLB starter depth, claims to not like himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

If you all recall, BDC was messing around with its format several years back and caused a major disruption. It was at that time that many went to Sawxhead and Trufan. Many returned once BDC got things running smoothly again, but I think some decided to stay at the new sites.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": No one's buying it anymore pike, give it up. You've overplayed your hand. And BTW, why did you send me a BDC friend request the other day as Kim? Just so you know, I rejected it.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

A couple of days ago??? What??? I actually sent that to you when I thought you were a human being, and I enjoyed your posts. That wasn't a couple of days ago. And that comment wasn't in the post I replied to. You should have just made it a new post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Wow - there just aren't enough breadcrumbs to get me home after reading this. Mikey - if that is you, use your normal profile and stop hiding. And cut this b.s. war out. It's stupid and childish. Pike - after what you tried to pull on me last year, you are not even worth commenting on. Your need to save the forum is admirable, but I just don't know what it is you are saving it from. So that just makes it bizarre. Kim - there is no secret cabal from Trufan, no matter how many times you say there is.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

At least you know I'm not Pike. And I read the Trufan post from Halifax. It's exactly like I said it was, although he left many names out. I'm also sure Zac knows all the Sox sites, so I doubt he had to "look around" for one. I'm not bumping the thread up because I don't think you should advertise competing sites on the board. JMO

What I find fascinating is that is seems OK to have a Yankee thread in the middle of a Sox board, and then to bring it to another Sox site making that a dual site. I'm guessing YES does not have a Sox thread for Sox fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]Tim Wakefield posts under "Moonslav59" and, despite numerous delusional Wakefield is solid MLB starter depth, claims to not like himself.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]

ROFL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : I remember it. I love Mexican food. I lived in Mexico for over 4 years, and my wife and daughter are Mexican-Americans. 10 years is a good length of time. You must have done alright. May I ask why you closed?
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

moon the rent was $900 a week!  I ended up after working 14 hours a day for 2.5 straight months with maybe $4500 in my pocket. If the rent had been realistic (say $500 per week) it would have been worth doing it, though not forever.  I went in believing I would make 8-10k profit.

Believe it or not that little 10x10 stand grossed a lot of dollars.  The net had a big hole in it.  Money mouth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": No one's buying it anymore pike, give it up. You've overplayed your hand. And BTW, why did you send me a BDC friend request the other day as Kim? Just so you know, I rejected it.

Kim is NOT Pike; while nothing is impossible (maybe I'm Pike); Im 99.99999% sure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]Tim Wakefield posts under "Moonslav59" and, despite numerous delusional Wakefield is solid MLB starter depth, claims to not like himself.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]

At least Moonslav59's moniker has remained the same and his posts consistent in their content.

The first part of my moniker may be where you are heading to.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : At least Moonslav59's moniker has remained the same and his posts consistent in their content. The first part of my moniker may be where you are heading to.
    Posted by devildavid[/QUOTE]

dd

What's up? Hope all is well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : At least you know I'm not Pike. And I read the Trufan post from Halifax. It's exactly like I said it was, although he left many names out. I'm also sure Zac knows all the Sox sites, so I doubt he had to "look around" for one. I'm not bumping the thread up because I don't think you should advertise competing sites on the board. JMO What I find fascinating is that is seems OK to have a Yankee thread in the middle of a Sox board, and then to bring it to another Sox site making that a dual site. I'm guessing YES does not have a Sox thread for Sox fans.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I remember the thread, but I rarely contributed to Dem Yanks.

FYI - I am copy/pasting from the Red Sox home page here:

You will note that there is no comment from law2009a there. Law2009a and Smelly Behind are the same person and the one who bumps the old threads.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : A couple of days ago??? What??? I actually sent that to you when I thought you were a human being, and I enjoyed your posts. That wasn't a couple of days ago. And that comment wasn't in the post I replied to. You should have just made it a new post. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] Kim, you know I'm a chihuahua, you can't expect me to act like a human being. And yes, I added that postscript later, hence, "BTW" . "Enjoyed my posts"? You have done little else but argue with me, and make challenging and accusatory remarks on my posts, with two or three exceptions. This week I made a relatively innocuous comment about you dragging an argument out just for the sake of getting the last word because it was only making you look bad, and not helping you. You responded to it with a smart elek, catty comment about something I said to zac that didn't even have anything to do with you. So no, I don't feel sorry for you, turn the violins off. As far as your friendship request goes, I only got that a couple days ago, so I don't know what to tell you. You/ pike are a broken record with this Yankee troll enabler/the forum is deteriorating stuff. Move on to something else.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

moon the rent was $900 a week!  I ended up after working 14 hours a day for 2.5 straight months with maybe $4500 in my pocket. If the rent had been realistic (say $500 per week) it would have been worth doing it, though not forever.  I went in believing I would make 8-10k profit.

Believe it or not that little 10x10 stand grossed a lot of dollars.  The net had a big hole in it.  Money mouth

I bet the eye candy was a nice perk as well.

I used to meet my buddies about 200 feet south of the Pier almost everyday for about 3 summers.

I ran a Kiosk for a couple years in Mexico, so I know it's not easy. I worked 34 straight days one time after an employee quit 3 weeks before Christmas . I made about $28K total, but that wasn't bad for Mexico and I usually only worked 2 days a week, except for the 2 weeks before Valentine's Day and the 8 weeks leading up to Christmas and King's Day.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : dd What's up? Hope all is well.

Hey jess, I just posted on the song of the day thread that Zilla started for today. I picked a Slim Harpo tune I really like.

I'm feeling good tonight as my Pats put an emphatic end to Tim Tebow's miracle run.Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : Kim is NOT Pike; while nothing is impossible (maybe I'm Pike); Im 99.99999% sure.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Steven.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : I remember the thread, but I rarely contributed to Dem Yanks. FYI - I am copy/pasting from the Red Sox home page here: Youkilis and cash for Lannan 5 1 hour ago by law2009a You will note that there is no comment from law2009a there. Law2009a and Smelly Behind are the same person and the one who bumps the old threads.

I don't know why they couldn't have just taken the thread to a Yankee forum and turned that into a dual site. Why do Sox boards always have to be 50/50? I probably shouldn't blame the Yankee fans since the Sox fans never object to the amount of Yankee fans on their site, or how they behave. Yankee fans would never let that happen to their boards, and you know this.

FTR, by bumping the thread I meant responding there, which would bump it up. I didn't mean invisible bumping. And I already put a post up three days ago that said Mikey was back and so was the invisible bumping. Mikey turned into "null" one day and started defending "Law", then he, I guess didn't realize it, but forgot he wasn't supposed to be talking as Law, and sounded more like he was defending himself. That's how I know Mikey is Law, and that's why I made the comment. After seeing that, no one is ever going to change my mind. And Smellybehind fit as well seeing as he was after Smiley Beni all the time. It was a insulting play on his name.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": Kim, you know I'm a chihuahua, you can't expect me to act like a human being. And yes, I added that postscript later, hence, "BTW" . "Enjoyed my posts"? You have done little else but argue with me, and make challenging and accusatory remarks on my posts, with two or three exceptions. This week I made a relatively innocuous comment about you dragging an argument out just for the sake of getting the last word because it was only making you look bad, and not helping you. You responded to it with a smart elek, catty comment about something I said to zac that didn't even have anything to do with you. So no, I don't feel sorry for you, turn the violins off. As far as your friendship request goes, I only got that a couple days ago, so I don't know what to tell you. You/ pike are a broken record with this Yankee troll enabler/the forum is deteriorating stuff. Move on to something else.

1. Why are you calling me Kim when you say I'm Pike?
    2. Don't add another comment after someone has replied to your post unless you tell them about it. It just looks like the person didn't respond to the comment. Make a separate post later.
    3. You actually made a very sensitive post when I was arguing with you one day, which surprised me and made me see you in a different light. I believe I said that to you.
    4. I have no idea where you read that I was trying to get you to feel sorry for me. The violin comment makes no sense. And I DID NOT send that to you a couple of days ago. NO WAY.
    5. My comments and Pike's have nothing to do with each other. Unless of course you agreeing with Mikey means you agree with everything that Mikey says, and that you're Mikey.

My opinions about posters don't fit perfectly with anyone's on the board -- as it should be with everyone. No one should follow along with a group decision about someone. And I'm not going to let someone tell me I'm another poster because I agree with their opinion about someone or something.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'm just bumping this up because I think my good friend Exam must have missed it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

maybe is tired of it.... exhausted

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]maybe is tired of it.... exhausted
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Should be. Know what, Burrito? You've never been accused of being another poster on this board. I've been dealing with that since I got here and Zac started that campaign. So if you want to judge me go ahead, but your input is meaningless since you don't share the same experience.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

How many hundreds of posts do you need to make on the same subject? Sounds loony

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]How many hundreds of posts do you need to make on the same subject? Sounds loony
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input. Kinda looks like you walked right into that one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : Hey jess, I just posted on the song of the day thread that Zilla started for today. I picked a Slim Harpo tune I really like. I'm feeling good tonight as my Pats put an emphatic end to Tim Tebow's miracle run.
    Posted by devildavid[/QUOTE] hey DD, man, that one got ugly quickly, not surprised though, guess that first hammering they got form the Pats was a preview, it'll be interesting if we could get a Pats/G-Men SB rematch

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : hey DD, man, that one got ugly quickly, not surprised though, guess that first hammering they got form the Pats was a preview, it'll be interesting if we could get a Pats/G-Men SB rematch
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

If the Giants O-line can hold up next week, we are definitely getting a NE/Tri-State rematch.