Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?
posted at 1/15/2012 2:38 AM EST
In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?
In response to "Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?": Kim, you know I'm a chihuahua, you can't expect me to act like a human being. And yes, I added that postscript later, hence, "BTW" . "Enjoyed my posts"? You have done little else but argue with me, and make challenging and accusatory remarks on my posts, with two or three exceptions. This week I made a relatively innocuous comment about you dragging an argument out just for the sake of getting the last word because it was only making you look bad, and not helping you. You responded to it with a smart elek, catty comment about something I said to zac that didn't even have anything to do with you. So no, I don't feel sorry for you, turn the violins off. As far as your friendship request goes, I only got that a couple days ago, so I don't know what to tell you. You/ pike are a broken record with this Yankee troll enabler/the forum is deteriorating stuff. Move on to something else.
Posted by TheExaminer
1. Why are you calling me Kim when you say I'm Pike?
2. Don't add another comment after someone has replied to your post unless you tell them about it. It just looks like the person didn't respond to the comment. Make a separate post later.
3. You actually made a very sensitive post when I was arguing with you one day, which surprised me and made me see you in a different light. I believe I said that to you.
4. I have no idea where you read that I was trying to get you to feel sorry for me. The violin comment makes no sense. And I DID NOT send that to you a couple of days ago. NO WAY.
5. My comments and Pike's have nothing to do with each other. Unless of course you agreeing with Mikey means you agree with everything that Mikey says, and that you're Mikey.
My opinions about posters don't fit perfectly with anyone's on the board -- as it should be with everyone. No one should follow along with a group decision about someone. And I'm not going to let someone tell me I'm another poster because I agree with their opinion about someone or something.