What does your BDC moniker stand for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?

In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : I don't know why they couldn't have just taken the thread to a Yankee forum and turned that into a dual site. Why do Sox boards always have to be 50/50? I probably shouldn't blame the Yankee fans since the Sox fans never object to the amount of Yankee fans on their site, or how they behave. Yankee fans would never let that happen to their boards, and you know this. FTR, by bumping the thread I meant responding there, which would bump it up. I didn't mean invisible bumping. And I already put a post up three days ago that said Mikey was back and so was the invisible bumping. Mikey turned into "null" one day and started defending "Law", then he, I guess didn't realize it, but forgot he wasn't supposed to be talking as Law, and sounded more like he was defending himself. That's how I know Mikey is Law, and that's why I made the comment. After seeing that, no one is ever going to change my mind. And Smellybehind fit as well seeing as he was after Smiley Beni all the time. It was a insulting play on his name.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Re: Am I banned?

posted at 1/10/2012 7:45 PM EST
    First: 11/13/2006
    Last: 1/16/2012
    mtrax and null are obnoxious, but its easy to laugh at them, pity them, maybe post once about the ignorant childish trolls they clearly are and move on... they are like mud or gum on the bottom of your shoe... worthless and annoying for all of 3 seconds

The posters that deserve to be put on ignore are DUDDER and puddin and my time here has been much improved since I did that over a year ago.

Those two are blind mean-spirited haters who define what it is to be the worst fans of all time. Dudder is a proven racist while pud seems to get the only interaction in his lonely life by posting trash here and waiting to see what nerve he hit today. Sad people.

They are the ones this entire boards should ignore... it has made me a heck of a lot happier:-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: Remember Law? Is it okay to fire Theo Epstein yet?

posted at 10/2/2011 7:18 PM EDT
    First: 6/7/2008
    Last: 1/8/2012
    In Response to Re: Remember Law? Is it okay to fire Theo Epstein yet?:
    Army Strong.
    Posted by null

Not Yet. You are flying solo.
    boboinfla

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Re: Remember Law? Is it okay to fire Theo Epstein yet? posted at 10/2/2011 7:18 PM EDT boboinfla Posts: 879 First: 6/7/2008 Last: 1/8/2012 3a2f3bb4ac0ca4e9fadbd68d5e142c0c In Response to Re: Remember Law? Is it okay to fire Theo Epstein yet? : Army Strong. Posted by null Not Yet. You are flying solo. boboinfla
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

I asked you in another thread why do you refer to Pike as being someone other than yourself when you have admitted it it is you?  You ignored the question and continue to irritate, incite and troll.  Ignore, evade and troll at will is the UticaClub mantra.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Hey jete and jess, if (and that's a big if) the Pats offense can overpower the Ravens strong D, I fear playing the Giants more than any other team. They are really on their game now and look poised for another championship. They still have to get past the 49ers, and I think they will, but I will be rooting for San Francisco.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Baltimore cannot beat N.E. - that's a lock.

S.F. has the defensive line to get into Eli's face. If the Giants O-Line holds them, Manning will shred them and 49's O has a serious task ahead of them with the Giants D. Tuck and Company are playing all-in.

It will be N.E. vs. Giants. The football forum here will be going nuts.

NY/NJ vs Boston/New England - d*mn we eat these rivalries up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

BDC changed software in the fall for the on line subscribers. SEVERAL posters screen names changed to null due to a computer glitch with plunk.  anyone suggesting null was only one poster, pike, is not correct.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

RAMEAKAP certainly can spot a troll and call them out for being such vermin. I miss RAMEAKAP and considered him one of the top three posters on the forum in recent years. I guess that Softlaw, Law, and NULL ruined the forum for him. He wasn't put onto Moonslav's list and didn't even get an honorable mention nomination. Like I said the other day, the forum has lost many good posters. The forum is dying.

P.S -- Null is active over in the Celtics Forum and they can't stand him. Many suspect him to be a Lakers Troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Hey jete and jess, if (and that's a big if) the Pats offense can overpower the Ravens strong D, I fear playing the Giants more than any other team. They are really on their game now and look poised for another championship. They still have to get past the 49ers, and I think they will, but I will be rooting for San Francisco.
    Posted by devildavid[/QUOTE]

As a Giant fan, i fear the Pats as well.  Although I fear the 49'ers and their tough defense also.  If the Giants are able to get past the 49'ers and get into the Super Bowl and meet the Pats again, there is one trend that would irk me a bit.  The Giants lost to the Packers this season and beat them in the playoffs, the Giants lost to the 49'ers during the season and if they get past them and meet the Pats......the Giants beat the Pats during the season and what goes around comes around.  Belichick and Brady will be ready for them, if it happens it will be a good game and the hype of the rematch will be insane plus the whole NY/Boston Scenario.  I'll be honest if the Giants go, I'd rather play Baltimore!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE] BDC changed software in the fall for the on line subscribers. SEVERAL posters screen names changed to null due to a computer glitch with plunk.  anyone suggesting null was only one poster, pike, is not correct.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

That explanation doesn't explain away the fact that RAMEAKAP despises NULL and that NULL posted "ARMY STRONG" here several months ago. If you remember back a year ago " ARMY STRONG" was the battle cry of the LAW troll. By the way, do you know PSF? If so, I can smell MBF and ChrisHouse in this forum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : That explanation doesn't explain away the fact that RAMEAKAP despises NULL and that NULL posted "ARMY STRONG" here several months ago. If you remember back a year ago " ARMY STRONG" was the battle cry of the LAW troll. By the way, do you know PSF? If so, I can smell MBF and ChrisHouse in this forum.

LAW was one of the many nulls. I'm sure you can, as ChrisHouse was Pike

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : LAW was one of the many nulls. I'm sure you can, as ChrisHouse was Pike
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

J, Utica is Pike who was ChrisHouse as well its the same person.  It never ends with this guy. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

When does all this sh*t end already. Can we get back to baseball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I was talking about the original ChrisHouse at portlandsoxfan.com which was a slinter group off of BDC about ten years ago. You remind me of the owner of that group who was PSF.

You are convinced that LAW was one of the NULLS. How would know that? Do you have access to IP numbers? Why are the NULLS still stuck with that software-given moniker? Can't that be fixed? Why aren't the NULLS re-registering in order to change their monikers? Have you seen one NULL talking to another NULL? Some software that allows that to happen, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]When does all this sh*t end already. Can we get back to baseball.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Jessey, Pike never ends with this stuff and you can fault some of us by responding to him and falling into the trap and I admit I respond to it and call him on his nonsense BUT IT NEVER ENDS with him.  He is the most destructive poster on this forum and he is still allowed to post here when he should be banned permanently.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : Jessey, Pike never ends with this stuff and you can fault some of us by responding to him and falling into the trap and I admit I respond to it and call him on his nonsense BUT IT NEVER ENDS with him.  He is the most destructive poster on this forum and he is still allowed to post here when he should be banned permanently.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

BDC does not have the capability of banning permanently.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : BDC does not have the capability of banning permanently.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

If they did, I would recommend that RAMEAKAP become forum monitor.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I was talking about the original ChrisHouse at portlandsoxfan.com which was a slinter group off of BDC about ten years ago. You remind me of the owner of that group who was PSF. You are convinced that LAW was one of the NULLS. How would know that? Do you have access to IP numbers? Why are the NULLS still stuck with that software-given moniker? Can't that be fixed? Why aren't the NULLS re-registering in order to change their monikers? Have you seen one NULL talking to another NULL? Some software that allows that to happen, right?

doesn't matter who or how many, pike. my only point being, no one should consider null to be only one poster. No one registered as null, it was a computer glitch. Some may have re registered, some may not have,

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Null is quoted " Army Strong"

Law used to parrot that hundreds of times.

Some coincidence that none of of us had their moniker changed to Null by a random computer glitch.

Also another coincidence that RAMEAKAP cannot stand Softlaw/ Law or Null.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Null is quoted " Army Strong" Law used to parrot that hundreds of times. Some coincidence that none of of us had their moniker changed to Null by a random computer glitch. Also another coincidence that RAMEAKAP cannot stand Softlaw/ Law or Null.

Actually a few others did, but I cannot remember who they were.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Yes, a few others did as they were mocking the old fool. LOL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does your BDC moniker stand for? : Actually a few others did, but I cannot remember who they were.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

ha! my brothahs jessy and jetes my most noble rivals of the greatest baseball rivalry in all of MLB.  just to get back to the origional question. Hammah, which is Hammer with a boston accent was a nickname I picked up when I became a huey crew member a lifetime ago. 29 was my lottery number back in 68. the r at the end if I told you I'd have ta kill ya. lol. jk.

Here's to a Patriots vs Giants rematch............oh boy, let the bodies hit the floor...