what happen to everybody?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

what happen to everybody?

i don't see all the posters here anymore? did everybody move?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: what happen to everybody?

In response to raider3524's comment:

Im Here, Once In A While......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

good...i'm here only on the weekends...lot of good posters here...i wonder what happen...nobody has time anymore?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I check in occasionally.

Mandolin player and reluctant admirer of the New York Yankees

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

The government has been suppressing news of multiple UFOs in the U.S.

Many of my closest family and co-workers ( I do not have friends , for obvious reasons) have been snatched from their beds.

Evidence shows that these extra-terrestrials are most interested in people with unusual opinions about many things...including trade deadline moves that Cherrington should make.

It seems they want to study the strangest forms of life on this planet.

So, I am guessing many of our posters are now in a test lab on a planet in another solar system.

But, here's the good news: This could be a good thing, as reports say that Cherrington was actually considering seeking trade option advise by reading these forums!

"All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway." - Harry S. Truman

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Many of my closest family and co-workers ( I do not have friends , for obvious reasons) have been snatched from their beds.

Evidence shows that these extra-terrestrials are most interested in people with unusual opinions about many things...including trade deadline moves that Cherrington should make.

So, I am guessing many of our posters are now in a test lab on a planet in another solar system.

But, here's the good news: This could be a good thing, as reports say that Cherrington was actually considering seeking trade option advise by reading these forums!

"All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway." - Harry S. Truman

Who saays you've you lost your sense of humor?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

good...i'm here only on the weekends...lot of good posters here...i wonder what happen...nobody has time anymore?

im not on as much either. due to the season. Now that we have a BDC chatroom i don't even partake in the gamethreads anymore. I usually just check in and comment on the more interesting threads as well as make fun of the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Who saays you've you lost your sense of humor?

My sense of humor is never lost. It just goes on short vacations.

How did you detect that I was making a joke?...is my response somehow not very believable?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

im not on as much either. due to the season. Now that we have a BDC chatroom i don't even partake in the gamethreads anymore. I usually just check in and comment on the more interesting threads as well as make fun of the Pats.

BDC chatroom? yeah the gamethreads uesd to go on along time..over 300 post..now not even close.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

BDC chatroom? yeah the gamethreads uesd to go on along time..over 300 post..now not even close.

because most of the posters who usually partake in the gamethreads are now in the chatroom. We have a great group of guys over there. I'll PM you the link if you want. No whiners. except Pumpsie sometimes :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

because most of the posters who usually partake in the gamethreads are now in the chatroom. We have a great group of guys over there. I'll PM you the link if you want. No whiners. except Pumpsie sometimes :)

Also dont post it anywhere. We had a troll crash the last chat room and had to make a new one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Hey can a guy in FL get in the chat room? I do not get many games but if I do it would be good to have it!!!!!!

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

BTW the answer to your question is how can they complain about a team that is doing so much better than anyone thought. Thus there are few saying I told you so a thousand times. As well as not being able to bash any specific player or the FO continually or as I like to say "Beat a dead horse".

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

sure shoot me a link...and don't worry southpaw i won't post the link. it's all good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

A lot of 'fans' tend to disappear when we're winning.  Come back if we lose 3-4 in a row, and this place will be packed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

It is the summer and many are enjoying the weather.  I think Conan went for a walkabout.  It looks like BDC cleaned house a bit but left the front door open.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Basically it has become a big click, if you were an outsider to the new regime you remain that way. I come and read, but Ive noticed that a few of the ol time good posters are now part of the new do it my way and I know more than you click! If they think your wrong they tell you and then ignore what you say any further. When guys like SY and Moon post less you have to be able to see through the trash! I thought one of these guys was a good guy, im learning different as he is now a know it all!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

promised4you2  same here I used to come here and read  but not post  keyboard skills suck old and slow  but acouple of weeks ago i STARTED TO POST A LITTLE  THEN ONE GUY YELLED PIKE WHEN i POSTED AND THO i AM NOT PIKE i MIGHT AS WELL BE ITseems like the cure for the board is about as bad as the original troll problem

NC

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

Basically it has become a big click, if you were an outsider to the new regime you remain that way. I come and read, but Ive noticed that a few of the ol time good posters are now part of the new do it my way and I know more than you click! If they think your wrong they tell you and then ignore what you say any further. When guys like SY and Moon post less you have to be able to see through the trash! I thought one of these guys was a good guy, im learning different as he is now a know it all!

Louis...so it ain't just me that see's that huh.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

I would not worry about the click.  If you have something to post, don't worry about what some may say.  This forum has been slow the last few months which is probably what prompted Dottie/bdc to clean house...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts