what happen to everybody?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: what happen to everybody?

The weather has been way too nice for me to sit behind a computer or look at any form of technology in my spare time.  Summer here in Maine means golf, boating, fishing, cookouts and lobster bakes.......not computers.

I'll be back when it rains for a bit.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

A lot of 'fans' tend to disappear when we're winning.  Come back if we lose 3-4 in a row, and this place will be packed.

See, a whole bunch of 'fans' came back tonight in the 'team looking to collapse' thread.

Then disappeared like a far t in the wind when Napoli hit the HR.

But if you were a little quicker, you'd have seen them.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

For my part, my diminished activity on the board is dues to a. house renovation monster project which is taking all of my spare time, and b. I am just enjoying this surpisingly awesome season too much to quibble, which is what the board is mostly about.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

A lot of 'fans' tend to disappear when we're winning.  Come back if we lose 3-4 in a row, and this place will be packed.

Raider-What did I tell you?  All the regulars are back tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

Raider-What did I tell you?  All the regulars are back tonight.

[/QUOTE]

lol..yes you did...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I am sure that you are all thrilled that "DAD & BILL-806" are back !!!!   We were stuck in the Russian airport with  Snowden & SOFTY  !!!!!!    Good to be back !!!

Good to see you back bill!  I was wondering what happened to you, let's hope they let you stay this time.  I hope softy is doing well and is learning some russian.  He might as well make good use of his time Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I think part of the reason there are fewer posters is that dottie has cracked down big time.  This place got pretty nasty but dottie has cleaned the place up.  Some of the nastier posters seem to have been banned, others have their posts deleted. 

I think people are busy with families and out door activity also.  If the sox are in the hunt for october people will be back.

Sections
Shortcuts