What happened to Kalish ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

What happened to Kalish ??

I'm in Milwaukee and don't always get to the Globe site to get updates. Seems to me he was our right fielder of the future at some point but no word on him this Spring. Is he in Pawtucket in AAA until he can prove himself again. 

Hetch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Re: What happened to Kalish ??

He's rehabbing from a second shoulder surgery.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

We should have traded Kalish for Bailey.  = )

We couldn't he was on the DL....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Its going to be interesteing to see how he performs after BOTH his shoulders and neck have been worked on...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

He is for all-intent-purposes, DONE........   Needs to follow a path based on his EDUCATION & desires....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

He is for all-intent-purposes, DONE........   Needs to follow a path based on his EDUCATION & desires....

the path you skipped.

Snap

As DAD would say ..............  "SON, not everyone wants to hear the TRUTH" !!!!!

or your opinion...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

the path you skipped.

Snap

As DAD would say ..............  "SON, not everyone wants to hear the TRUTH" !!!!!

or your opinion...

LEFTY,   What happen to all that goodwill that I worked so hard for on Sunday.......   Heck, Im just trying to bring us all toghther.......  Ya know, " A KINDER & GENTLER BOARD"  !!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Why don't you tell your stalker friend to knock it off then bill? Are u blind? Or just a liar.

Which one, and does she have a name ????

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Are u too self absorbed to pay attention to the forum outside of your own blather?  

What is a forum for ????

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Why don't you tell your stalker friend to knock it off then Bill-806? Are u blind? Or just a liar.

If it makes you feel any better B, he seems to be stalking me now too. He's been following me around for about a day claiming that I'm also ConanObrien and RDOrtiz. I think I might have ticked him off when I suggested banishment. :-)

I can't understand what happened to him. I really enjoyed his posts when he was posting as EdithBunker.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Are u too self absorbed to pay attention to the forum outside of your own blather?  

Why did you copy burrito t"s name?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

the path you skipped.

Snap

or your opinion...

LEFTY,   What happen to all that goodwill that I worked so hard for on Sunday.......   Heck, Im just trying to bring us all toghther.......  Ya know, " A KINDER & GENTLER BOARD"  !!!

my comment just simply meant that your opinion isnt necessarily fact...Thats all

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Why don't you tell your stalker friend to knock it off then Bill-806? Are u blind? Or just a liar.

If it makes you feel any better B, he seems to be stalking me now too. He's been following me around for about a day claiming that I'm also ConanObrien and RDOrtiz. I think I might have ticked him off when I suggested banishment. :-)

I can't understand what happened to him. I really enjoyed his posts when he was posting as EdithBunker.

Ha! Looks like I might be next then because I also stated I hope he gets banned for his impersonation act...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He is just another of the over hyped Theo boy toys! The only really gifted player that Theo was right about was Westmoreland what a shame he became ill.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I am not yet ready to give up on Kalish. I have yet to see him perform when he is healthy. If he keeps getting injured and he is getting up in years then I would agree with you that baseball is not his thing. Two more years for him; ONE for Iggy.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts