What happened?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: What happened?

In Response to Re: What happened?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened? : Riiight.....Damon is the only player that wants to maximize his contracts. Every other Sox player would turn down an additional 10 million guaranteed to stay with or sign with the Sox....uh huh.... _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

What ever happened to loyalty?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened? : Riiight.....Damon is the only player that wants to maximize his contracts. Every other Sox player would turn down an additional 10 million guaranteed to stay with or sign with the Sox....uh huh.... _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

Who ever said he was only player? I was just pointing out his history. I wasn't criticizing, just stating the fact. I like Damon, but the fact is his career has simply been hiring himself out to the highest bidder.

Why don't you try to simply read what's written instead of inserting your own meaning into a post. You might save yourself some ulcers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]It could have something to do with the high-priced player syndrome, becoming a collection of talents rather than a team.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

Or it could be that the "collection of talents" has simply been overestimated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened? : I'd take a hung-over on the verge of a breakdown Derek Lowe in a playoff game over Matt Clement any day. I know Clement was pretty good until he took that line drive, but some guys just have the x-factor. Guts, clutch, whatever you call it, there's just some guys who can be terrible all year but you know when it comes down to crunch time they'll come through. The idiots had guys like that. Even the 2007 team had the right mix of those type of guys with more talented players. Now we have a team of guys who had nice looking stats on paper - and they're not so nice looking lately.
    Posted by Motown9009[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately we are back to 25 guys and 25 cabs, oh well.  At least we has 04' and 07'!