what has 2 thumbs, an affinity for heavy metal and 3 tickets to Game 2 of the ALDS???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

what has 2 thumbs, an affinity for heavy metal and 3 tickets to Game 2 of the ALDS???

THIS GUY! Cool

be jealous...Tongue Out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: what has 2 thumbs, an affinity for heavy metal and 3 tickets to Game 2 of the ALDS???

AWESOME

Do you know what time that game will be?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: what has 2 thumbs, an affinity for heavy metal and 3 tickets to Game 2 of the ALDS???

WTG mef!!!....enjoy Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Nice Mef!!  

I really hope to one up you, as i have a ticket waiting if Sox and Dodgers lock up for WS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FREE8. Show FREE8's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

AWESOME

I really hope it's late afternoon or preferably night......anybody know?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to FREE8's comment:

AWESOME

I really hope it's late afternoon or preferably night......anybody know?

yeah if it's a 1pm i will ticked off

the worst would be 4 on friday and 1 on sat

but i doubt it

i think there are only 2 games sat - so you have a 4 and an 8 - 8 for any non-east coast game......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FREE8. Show FREE8's posts

If thats the case then Game 2 would be 4 o'clock because Oakland is hosting a game that day too......can't see a 1 o'clock game being scheduled.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

friday there are going to be 4 games

I am thinking a 1, and 4 and two 8's ??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FREE8. Show FREE8's posts

Hmm...just looked at the standings...

Looks like the hosts would be Boston, Oakland, St Loius and Atlanta....just a guess, but yeah--you might be right...

My concern is more game 2 ---I have to be at an event from 10-3:30....hope to God its at 4, preferably 8 o'clock....we actually won't know until Wednesday night after AL wild card...or maybe they will know on Sunday after reg season?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to FREE8's comment:

Hmm...just looked at the standings...

Looks like the hosts would be Boston, Oakland, St Loius and Atlanta....just a guess, but yeah--you might be right...

My concern is more game 2 ---I have to be at an event from 10-3:30....hope to God its at 4, preferably 8 o'clock....we actually won't know until Wednesday night after AL wild card...or maybe they will know on Sunday after reg season?

Yeah I am working late Friday so I hope it starts at 8

I am also working on Sat until 3:45 so I hope it starts at 4

I don't know when we'll know for sure.  Maybe Sun Night.  Maybe not until Thursday morning.  I keep checking the schedule on ESPN every morning.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

you lucky SOB space. I checked ticket prices for the WS. 500 bucks a pop for the cheapest tickets. outside of my pay grade!

as far as game time, i don't really care if it's day or night. I will have a blast regardless and can entertain myself in the city.

anyway, i will be in the bleachers in straight away CF. definitely in HR territory Laughing

Taking my Dad and brother-in-law as an early christmas present. We really wanted to get to a game this summer but couldn't find an opportune time. About to leave to out to dinner with the family where i will surprise the both of them with the news. I am proud of myself that i've been able to hold off on telling them THIS long (8ish hours HA). that is partly the reason for this thread LOL. i just had to get it off my chest

Some say a storm is coming, Some say the end is near.

Some think it's all so hazy, I think it's all so clear.

Some say they have the answers, some say they know the truth.

Some people live in question, some people have no clue.

If there was no tomorrow, if there was just today.

would you make different choices? or would you stay the same?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

you lucky SOB space. I checked ticket prices for the WS. 500 bucks a pop for the cheapest tickets. outside of my pay grade!

as far as game time, i don't really care if it's day or night. I will have a blast regardless and can entertain myself in the city.

anyway, i will be in the bleachers in straight away CF. definitely in HR territory Laughing

Taking my Dad and brother-in-law as an early christmas present. We really wanted to get to a game this summer but couldn't find an opportune time. About to leave to out to dinner with the family where i will surprise the both of them with the news. I am proud of myself that i've been able to hold off on telling them THIS long (8ish hours HA). that is partly the reason for this thread LOL. i just had to get it off my chest

Some say a storm is coming, Some say the end is near.

Some think it's all so hazy, I think it's all so clear.

Some say they have the answers, some say they know the truth.

Some people live in question, some people have no clue.

If there was no tomorrow, if there was just today.

would you make different choices? or would you stay the same?

enjoy!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

For $1000 plus 4A lodging plus gormet meals plus round trip airfare and limo transport to and from both airports,  I will agree to spend several hours mingling with the Boston public and enlightening them on collective bargaining and value and fit.

The cost for your entertainment services is ludicrous.  You are a big-labor union slug.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Congrats, MEF!!

Enjoy!

Laughing

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to S5's comment:

Congrats, MEF!!

Enjoy!

Laughing

thanks S! my first playoff game :)

can cross that off the bucket list.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from khuberpt. Show khuberpt's posts

i have two to game one alds and  possibly 2, knock on wood, to 4 world series games.  i saw ebay and stub hub prices for these, i am sitting on a gold mine

Congrats, MEF!!

Enjoy!

Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to khuberpt's comment:

i have two to game one alds and  possibly 2, knock on wood, to 4 world series games.  i saw ebay and stub hub prices for these, i am sitting on a gold mine

Congrats, MEF!!

Enjoy!

Laughing

hook a fellow red sox fan up with 2 of those WS tickets Laughing

i'll give you a pack of "big red" chewing gum, a pocket knife, some Sea Monkeys and a bag of skittles Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Noice!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

THIS GUY! Cool

be jealous...Tongue Out

Until my friend, who's a friend of Larry Lucchino comes through, I AM jealous!! LOL

Have a great time, Mef!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

THIS GUY! Cool

be jealous...Tongue Out

Hope the guy or girl next to you isn't 300lbs.... lol   Better seat at home and cheaper beer. Last four games only had Monster seats. Enjoy but bring your deodorent with you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

nice!  enjoy the postseason atmosphere!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

THIS GUY! Cool

be jealous...Tongue Out

3 tickets Mef? Who else is going with us? Cool

Sections
Shortcuts