What I See

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

What I See

What I see, is another losing RS team consisting of mostly castoffs and nonames.  Slow spring training start you say...  I say, that's hogwash it is what it is!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: What I See

Interesting.  Thanks.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:

What I see, is another losing RS team consisting of mostly castoffs and nonames.  Slow spring training start you say...  I say, that's hogwash it is what it is!

What is true is that the team has developed a losing mentality. If they cannot leave ST with a change in that attitude I would look for another very slow start and becoming sellers very early in the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Good point, but you gotta like their chances.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say.......  "Sorry T-BALLER, YOUR WRONG..... By the end of March this roster will look more like 1967 as the "YOUTES" will force their way on this team"   !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Who cares?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Who cares?

AHA!! I knew it!! (In my best Pike voice) You are Jose Tavares.  Way too convenient that he dissappeared and you have continued to post.  Why the misdirection??  Yankee troll?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Well, you go girl.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Wow now ST record matters? I remember Law125 said that it did because you don't want to make up for those games later.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

Who cares?

AHA!! I knew it!! (In my best Pike voice) You are Jose Tavares.  Way too convenient that he dissappeared and you have continued to post.  Why the misdirection??  Yankee troll?

Jose can you see, by the dawn's early light?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

What is true is that the team has developed a losing mentality. If they cannot leave ST with a change in that attitude I would look for another very slow start and becoming sellers very early in the season.

The losing attitude?  In 6 or 7 ST games? 

What I see is a losing attitude from some "fans" that "love to hate" their team.

It's their right. 

But I can't see the perspective as being helpful or enjoyable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

But you are blind, u forgot?