what if a SOSA, BONDS+ CLEMENS channeled their inner LANCE ARMSTRONG and came even CLEANER?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: what if a SOSA, BONDS+ CLEMENS channeled their inner LANCE ARMSTRONG and came even CLEANER?

AS Bill Bellichek would say.................  "THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE, SH!!-BUMS"  !!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: what if a SOSA, BONDS+ CLEMENS channeled their inner LANCE ARMSTRONG and came even CLEANER?

...no opening post to read, oh well...

Lance is one of the biggest diappointments ever.  Just like the belief I had in Clemmens and his hard working resolve as a story in SI shared MANY years ago, I am/was naieve enough to take people at their word.   Sometimes, folks work hard - AND cheat and lie.  Too bad.

But ... cycling has always been a galactic center of cheaters.  So what's new?  And sportsman have always looked for an edge - some just go too far. 

"I am not a crook"

"I did not have a __ual relationship with that woman, ML."

oops - did I improperly include politics?  Please note that I covered both parties ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

...no opening post to read, oh well...

Commie Contrarian's best post ever!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the chutzpah of suing a newspaper for libel when you knew you were a doper...

that was bad....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts