what if a SOSA, BONDS+ CLEMENS channeled their inner LANCE ARMSTRONG and came even CLEANER?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: what if a SOSA, BONDS+ CLEMENS channeled their inner LANCE ARMSTRONG and came even CLEANER?

...no opening post to read, oh well...

Lance is one of the biggest diappointments ever.  Just like the belief I had in Clemmens and his hard working resolve as a story in SI shared MANY years ago, I am/was naieve enough to take people at their word.   Sometimes, folks work hard - AND cheat and lie.  Too bad.

But ... cycling has always been a galactic center of cheaters.  So what's new?  And sportsman have always looked for an edge - some just go too far. 

"I am not a crook"

"I did not have a __ual relationship with that woman, ML."

oops - did I improperly include politics?  Please note that I covered both parties ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

Re: what if a SOSA, BONDS+ CLEMENS channeled their inner LANCE ARMSTRONG and came even CLEANER?

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

...no opening post to read, oh well...

Commie Contrarian's best post ever!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the chutzpah of suing a newspaper for libel when you knew you were a doper...

that was bad....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts