what if PAP had been traded to us and he blew his last 4 of 5 saves with us?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

what if PAP had been traded to us and he blew his last 4 of 5 saves with us?

pap has been giving it up a lot lately like last night. fastball isnt as fast and missing his spots. ocho b stinko!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: what if PAP had been traded to us and he blew his last 4 of 5 saves with us?

Plus closers who get traded to Boston don't seem to have the best of luck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Re: what if PAP had been traded to us and he blew his last 4 of 5 saves with us?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

pap has been giving it up a lot lately like last night. fastball isnt as fast and missing his spots. ocho b stinko!

And? But he hasn't been traded. And I didn't win the lottery. And the Bruins blew the game last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling." Pap and the Bruins, Doc leaving and Hernandez all in one week!?...

I'm totally confused...Life isn't fair. To whom too much is given..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

The same people who rode him out of town on a rail 2 years ago would be doing it again.  This delusional fanbase seems to expect immediate perfection from the players, and then they have to improve from there.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I'd still rather have him than not. Two guys that were supposed to be closers have failed.

At least he has a great history and is only 32

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year