what if the FRAUD comes and hits .400+ with 5 bombs in 2 weeks, wouldnt it b awkward to suspend him then?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: what if the FRAUD comes and hits .400+ with 5 bombs in 2 weeks, wouldnt it b awkward to suspend him then?

I was thinking earlier today that IMHO the NYY should not play him unless absolutely neccessary. That is what I'd do. He has screwed the team over as well as MLB and the fans why reward him by playing him.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: what if the FRAUD comes and hits .400+ with 5 bombs in 2 weeks, wouldnt it b awkward to suspend him then?

Anybody seen any evidence of his PED use?  Why reward Yankee ownership by letting them out of the contract they willingly signed?  

I hope he appeals and wins.  I want the Yanks to have to continue to pay him $20 million plus for the next 4 years.  I want the Yankees to have an over priced player on the roster.

just because he's a terrible person doesn't make it OK to railroad him.

he already admitted to PED use with Texas and they did nothing to him.  I figure he juiced in 2007, but not since.